Banned
    **Beatrix** Female

Default How can i make round face thin?

Hello Guys,
    Just wondering I have a round face and its too chubby .I want to know how can i make my face thin?
    Please provide me your suggestions.Thanks!!

**Nikki** Female

Obviously you don't want to go under the knife so make up tricks and hairstyles help. Not being one to wear a lot of make up I'm sorry I can't offer advice. You could try googling make up tips or hair styles to thin the face. Sorry I've not been much help but didn't know if you had considered this.

**fetamy john** Female

Here are some tips for you:
    -Don't overdo the make-up as this is unattractive.
    -Buy dangle earrings - it really works!
    -Your hair is incredibly important in the quest for a thinner face so remember - volume on top - layers on the bottom!

**Clinton Cerejo** Male

The first & most important thing which can change your look is your hair style so never get a haircut that ends at your chin as this will make the face appear wider, you should have your hair that ends slightly below your chin or slightly above so it creates the illusion of a longer face.

Mostly round faces suit medium-long hairstyles the best. Try to do offset parting or a side fringe to manipulate the circular face shape into appearing longer. Also, try to add volume to the top of your head, with slight waves flattering you more than super-straight or uber-curly locks.

Other than hairstyle you can attract attention to your eyes by wearing bold eyeshadow, thick eyeliner and black mascara so that people will look at your eyes first before naturally looking vertically down. So try these tips & reply me soon.

**bharat book bureau** Male

Losing weight from the face is some what tough part, for this need to take well diet, physical exercise at least for 30-60min. Do some facial yoga.
    While you start for taking efforts for the loosing weight automatically starts burning fats from face also, Another important thing is avoid the fast food as much as possible because they might contents the saturated fats also and they may also destroy your your weight loosing plan.

**Tbone Steak** Female

Your face is made up of lots of muscles that you have to work out, the face thin tool is the only thing which is make your face thin round.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Your hairstyle and makeup can help to look your face thinner. Also you can try certain face slimming exercises. Google for facial exercise, it will definitely help you to reduce fat from face permanently.

**Shiza khan** Female

Here are some best foods that are very helpful in face health
    Strawberries: Sip it or smooth it on
    Olive oil: Eat it or wear it
    Green tea: Drink it or press it on
    Pumpkin: Eat it or smooth it on
    Pomegranate: Eat it or scrub it on

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed