Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    **Esther** Female

I want to bring out more in this forum. Well, if problem is progressive, tell your friend to contact a dermatologist. Sun exposure must be taken carefully. Natural skin care products under these circumstances can be used at this point. Be careful of using chemical-based products as your friend's skin requires another type of attention and review.

Please give us good news when you come back!

**Jayce Martin** Male

Use aloe vera aloe vera gel regularly it will make good good for you...

Banned
    **Joe Cross** Male

Great post !! informative...

I recommend garnier pure scrub and along with you can use any kind of men's face wash for more effective result. But I also want to share some home remedies which you should used for you complexion and pores.
    Use cucumber juice and rub on the skin for fair complexion.
    Cut the potato in sleek pieces and than put this pieces in water for 10 mins after than rub this pieces on your skin where you want fair complexion which really helps you.

Add a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice in 2 whipped eggs than apply gentle on your face which helps you to tighten your skin and reduce the pore size.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed