Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Does Argan Oil Work?

I have been doing some research and read nothing but great things about argan oil for skin and hair. I wanted to know if anyone has had experience using argan oil for their skin and what their opinion is on how well it works and the benefits of argan oil as there seems to be so many.

Hello Jessica

I am currently using argan oil and have been for the past 12months. I initially started using argan oil for my hair and now use it for my body as well. I am a big believer in argan oil and what it does for you. I prefer natural and organic products and would try make sure if you do buy argan oil that it is certified organic. There are some good brands out there. Good luck!

Thank you for your feedback! I have noticed there are quite a few brands out there that sell argan oil, i didnt take notice of which were certified organic. Which brands do you recommend?

I have tried a few different brands, I would say to check out essence of argan and skincption argan oil but in my opinion Amore Gold is the best deal, they are much cheaper and certified organic under both USDA and Ecocert.

**BRTCskincare** Female

Depends on what type of skin you have. Obviously for oily skin it will not be the best but for dry skin it can work well. The skin has some natural oils already and you don't want to add more because it will create clogged pores and blemishes.

Quote Originally Posted by ****skincare View Post
    Depends on what type of skin you have. Obviously for oily skin it will not be the best but for dry skin it can work well. The skin has some natural oils already and you don't want to add more because it will create clogged pores and blemishes.
    Ah really! My skin is generally rather sensitive/dry but in summer gets quite oily and I have been using argan oil for last few weeks and I find it works rather very well for me?! And argan oil is supposed to help diminish pores~ ^^

After doing more research and reading about the benefits of argan oil i have come to the conclusion that pure argan oil is beneficial in so many ways that it seems as a MUST HAVE in the bathroom. I have looked around and think Amore Gold Moroccan Oil is the best value for money and looks so beautiful as well. They have really beautiful packaging!

Im hoping to try it on my hair, gonna try avons brand

Argan oil is equally good for oily skin. Argan oil regulates the secretion of sebum and keeps it to a manageable level. Many people think oil is bad for oily skin. This is simply not true. Argan oil is also lovely to use on your hair

**Alvaro Dave** Male

I have observed there are quite a few manufacturers out there that offer argan oil, i did not take observe of which were qualified natural. Which manufacturers do you recommend?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast