Thread: Help!!!!!

Default Help!!!!!

I have small itchy bumbs on my hand. When I pop them clear liquid comes out of it. What could it be?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Hello myriah, welcome to dermatalk ...where exactly on hand are those bumps located...? Looks like you have Pompholyx or Dyshydrotic eczema... Other condition that can have similar feature is Tinea manuum. Do you have such bumps on both hands or just one? What about ur nails.. Are they normal, any swelling on the nail folds? Since when have you have this bumps? Are they very itchy or mild itching ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Deepak View Post
    Hello myriah, welcome to dermatalk ...where exactly on hand are those bumps located...? Looks like you have Pompholyx or Dyshydrotic eczema... Other condition that can have similar feature is Tinea manuum. Do you have such bumps on both hands or just one? What about ur nails.. Are they normal, any swelling on the nail folds? Since when have you have this bumps? Are they very itchy or mild itching ?
    They are under my thumb on my hand. It's only on one hand and no my nails are fine. Be it's just mild itch unless I scratch them.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

So this could be a fungal infection (tinea manuum) but photo would help further..Since when have you had this? do you have any lesions on feet. you may apply some antifungal ointments (ketoconazole, clotrimazole) and see if that work. For itch relief you may take some OTC anti itch medications containing, levocetirizine, fexofenadine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Deepak View Post
    So this could be a fungal infection (tinea manuum) but photo would help further..Since when have you had this? do you have any lesions on feet. you may apply some antifungal ointments (ketoconazole, clotrimazole) and see if that work. For itch relief you may take some OTC anti itch medications containing, levocetirizine, fexofenadine.
    I've notice they only come out when I'm nerves. I sent a picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

You never replied since when? Does it come and go? Do you have any lesions on feet or any other parts? Now it looks like pompholyx.. Fungal testing (KOH) would help confirm the case.. Anyway... Super potent steroid ointment (clobetasol, halobetasol) might help resolve the lesion, long term use may be needed....as it can recur time to time.. Aggravating factors like stress hot and sweaty palm, changes in daily activities like avoiding excess soap,water, several allergens that come in contact in day to day activities is needed.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

See Dermatologist and frequent use of hand cream may help.

**Aspeciliast** Male

Hi Myriah, have you tried to consult an expert for this? There's a big chance that it might be a contact dermatitis. It will be better to check an expert first before you apply anything to your skin. It might trigger the condition that you have. If you want you can also check for natural ways that are proven and safe.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed