Default How to Make a Homemade Facial Mask For For Dry Skin

ake a bowl and put olive oil, yolk and honey in it. Mix well and add ground oatmeal, enough to make a thin paste. Apply the paste on your face and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
    Last edited by jharana; 08-08-2008 at 08:09 PM.

Default How to Make a Homemade Facial Mask For For Dry Skin

Your face is one of the most highlighted parts of your body. Your facial skin is always exposed to the surroundings. It bears the pain of harmful effects of the environment around you. Pollution, ultra-violet rays from the sun, heat, cold weather etc. We present you some of the best recipes through which you can prepare a good face mask. The best homemade face mask that will not only protect you face but will also make your face smooth, shining and fair.
    ---------------
    Jania

I have a very easy method of solving problem for dery skin individuals out there. It won't take you a lot of time to follow my homemade facial masks for dry skin.Take a cloth and soak it in warm water and apply it to your face to open the clesed pores. After that, take honey and apply it like a mask to your face and leave it for about 20-30 minutes time. Later, wash it with warm water, then wash it again with cold water to closed thepores. Do it once a week and I bet you will see the results.

**** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Reena View Post
    I have a very easy method of solving problem for dery skin individuals out there. It won't take you a lot of time to follow my homemade facial masks for dry skin.Take a cloth and soak it in warm water and apply it to your face to open the clesed pores. After that, take honey and apply it like a mask to your face and leave it for about 20-30 minutes time. Later, wash it with warm water, then wash it again with cold water to closed thepores. Do it once a week and I bet you will see the results.
    Hey reena, you have listed some cool tips. But I have one doubt here. Will the cold water affect acne prone face bad? I mean, if it closes pores, will that not be harmful for acne??

wow this is a great thread! I get quite bad dry skin when its in winter so this will come in handy for me, thanks!

Hi Reena, I tried your honey face mask and it really worked! I had problems with dry skin a few weeks ago and now it's back to normal. I did the procedure every night for four days. Too bad I couldn't eat the honey, it would have tasted so good!

I tend to get dry skin during the winter and am always looking for new things to do for my skin. Jharana and Reena, you both have great recipes here that I can't wait to try. The honey sounds really good and I look forward to trying this.

Thanks for the tips.

I suffer from dry skin in the summer and get really blotchy. I use many different skincare products and none of them really seem to work well. This only happens in the summer as well.

I would add 5 drops of lavender essential oil to this. It is very soothing to the skin and has some good anti inflammatory properties to it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful