Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tips for thin lips

1.Apply your foundation, blush and eye makeup just as you normally do. It's okay to apply foundation to your lips if you usually do.

2.Starting on the outer right top edge of your lip, draw a line with the liner to the middle point of your lip. Draw the lip liner slightly above your normal lip line.

3.Draw a line slightly above your lip line on the left side of your upper lip. Connect in the center where you drew the other line.

4.Do the same on the bottom lip. Draw with your lip liner from the right side to the center. Repeat from the left side to the center.

5.Fill in the drawn area with your lip color. Use a lip brush to apply the lipstick or color.

6.Top lips off with a clear gloss to make them appear even fuller

Wink Be a fan not a fanatic

I have heard some of these tips before such as the lipstick/lip liner/gloss trick, and I have to admit I have tried lip plumpers in the past. The only thing I can say about lip plumpers is that you do have to be careful. My lips are pretty small but also very sensitive and I am prone to cold sores with the smallest cut or split.

Some of the lip plumpers I have used created a painful tingle from whatever active ingredients were in it, and I saw little improvement from it. As much as I would love to have Angelina Jolie lips, I donít think I would ever go as far as to get injections! :S

-Drew

**** Female

Hello,
    Thanks for your great tips.
    Very nice post you have shared here.
    Last edited by vencasand; 11-25-2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: spam

**clara kim** Female

Out of all my lip plumpers I had I would like to say Lip Venom worked the best eventhough it stings at first which is suppose to be natural!

plumping lips is also a good choice.using lip plumper we can temporary make our lips fuller.but dont overdo it.

Heavy eye makeup and heavy lip makeup is probably the most common make-up disaster and due to that reason many people always looking for Effective Guidelines For Eye Makeup. Wear neutral, light reflecting eye shadow that showcases the red lipstick. If you are putting on the matte reddish lip, try a shimmery eye shadow and if youíre wearing the shiny red lip, choose a matte eye shadow to balance the style.

**Clinton Cerejo** Male

Why don't you try honey on your lips before going to sleep.

thanks for the suggestion i must suggest these suggestion to my girl friend.

Hello Dr.Clean
    Thanks for suggestion.but I take your opinion about Vasocare Lip Balm.Is it effective or not.

I know that such items and they allegedly contain bovine collagen. By using them consistently for a long period they can plump ones lips. It would be a great remedy for thin lips.
    Last edited by pepsimax; 06-15-2013 at 10:03 AM.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast