Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Vitamin C

I'm using the vitamin C Serum by SeneGence and the one wrinkle I had around my mouth is going away.
    ITs stabalized vitamin c which is rare.

If your skin is Oily, only use at night.

So what is the difference between stabilized Vitamin C and the regular Vitamin C and wwhy would the Stabilized Vitamin C be rare and what makes it so????

Default Vitamin C

Once Vitamin C hits liquid it deactivates. The Chemist for SeneGence has found a way to keep it active in our Serum which means you actually get the benefits of it. Alot of products have Vitamin C in the ingredient list but once it hits the delivery system its no good anymore!

Thats quite interesting so you are saying that all the products out there with Vitamin C in their serum are no good? What inactivates the Vitamin C once it hits liquid? I have never heard that before. Do you have any research to back that up?

**** Female

Smile Vitamin C derivative

i have been using wrinkle care cream with Vitamin C derivative for about 2weeks now and my wrinkles around eyes and lips are going away!! it is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by alldaymakeup View Post
    Once Vitamin C hits liquid it deactivates. The Chemist for SeneGence has found a way to keep it active in our Serum which means you actually get the benefits of it. Alot of products have Vitamin C in the ingredient list but once it hits the delivery system its no good anymore!
    That's simply not true. There are a number of quality C serums on the market that are effective. So only this chemist at SeneGence has the answer? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Valence View Post
    i have been using wrinkle care cream with Vitamin C derivative for about 2weeks now and my wrinkles around eyes and lips are going away!! it is amazing!
    Wow in only 2 weeks?????
    What is the name of the product?

**** Female

Thumbs up

it is called "Nano-Technology Core Capsule Lift Cream".

the reason this product is so effective is because it uses nano technology so the active ingredients can go deep into the skin and work from the inside rather than simply sitting on the surface.

active ingredients in this product includes anti-aging ingredients such as Matrixyl, Argiline, Lecithin and Vitamin C derivative!

Default Vit C

I did not Say that Only the SeneGence Chemist had the answer nor are they the only one , but they are alot of products with out Stabilized Vit C.
    I'll get back with some more info on it for you .

Vitamin C is highly susceptible to oxidation, temperature, moisture, high alkalinity, light and other processing conditions. When vitamin C is lost during processing and storage, finished products cannot deliver the nutritional added benefits of fortification, and manufacturers cannot satisfy the end-of-shelflife FDA requirements.

Alot has to do with how its packaged and its delivery system!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast