Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Reduce lines and wrinkles

I am feeling so much better about the wrinkles above my lips since using the lip rejuvenation system by Lips 2 Kiss It continues to reduce the lines and wrinkles above and around my lips and the lip repair and lip restoration my lips have undergone is nothing short of miraculous

Another way to reduce line and wrinkles are by applying Vitamin A cream and it helps in the production of skin-building compounds. Apply it around the wrinkles area and you can see the results in short period.

I don't see a lot of Vitamin A creams in the market though. I usually see a lot of Vitamin E and sometimes Vitamin C's out there then Vitamin A is just an extra ingredient...What's the difference between Vitamin E and A anyway? Won't using one just suffice or do we really need to use both?

We carry Skin Script RX products, a complete line of pharmaceutical-grade skin care products for every skin type. While they are a little more expensive, the quality is worth the extra money. Feel free to check them out here.

hey david are you giving any discount for dermatalk members.

We give monthly special discounts to everyone. Right now, we're not running any specials on Skin Script, but we expect to do that before the holidays. To stay updated, join our email ist or keep checking http://www.dermahealthinstitute.com/...ls_monthly.php .

thankx i have joined the mailing list.

Has anyone tried ROC for wrinkles? I see this advertise on television quite a bit and wonder if this product is really as good as they say it is. I have those fine lines around my eyes, and really want something that is going to work.

you can also use a homemade recipe....mash the bananas and then use it on your face......keep it for 15 mins.......after that you'll find a fresh wrinkle reduced face.....

I never use these kind creams, they do less good to my lips than harm them.The natural way to take care of lips is to apply Cow Milk Ghee on your lips which has great moisturizing effects and not harmful like creams if you swallow some ghee from your lips.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast