Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

**Brine** Male

Hmm. I think the best makeup remover is water. Might possible that i am wrong but i think there is no more remover to remove your makeup just water because it is a natural thing and having no side effect. If you think that any other product have great value then please post here. Thanks.

Water will not remove makeup or clean your face even if you don't wear makeup. You must use some cleanser that is made for your skin.

**Melissa Mellie** Female

Quote Originally Posted by K1nS View Post
    Hey all I was wondering whats the best make-up remover for someone who have sensitive skin? I hardly ever wear make-up anymore because when I take it off with normal make-up remover it just doesn't agree with my skin Please help!
    You could use Revlon Eye & Lip Makeup Remover or Lakme Makeup Remover both are skin sensitive.

**Hemant Latawa** Male

Neutrogena's makeup remover kit is best.

**sanvi thakur** Female

VLCC's cleansing milk and Lakme makeup remover both are good for sensative skin.

Rosewater is good for cleaning make up. It is natural and gives fresh look after make-up removal.

Banned
    **Emma Brown** Female

Any kind of facial wash, you're leaving something toxic behind, it's not a matter of convenience, it's a billion dollar business that can do more harm than good to your acne. And sometimes we feel entirely virtuous about our skin-care regimen because it's full of SPF-- all year round!-- and cleansers and such. But the truth is, we may not realize that we're overdoing (or underdoing) something that can lead to the very thing we're trying to avoid: dryness, breakouts, accelerated aging.

The secret is keeping your face clean and oil-free. I also don't use liquid on my face for anything, and very little moisturizer, not even a dime size. Since my face is not dry. Good skin also comes from your good genes. Increase your fresh fruits & vegetables 3-5 servings per day. And programmed your mind to do this day after day, for the rest of your life.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Simply dip a cotton ball into some milk or yogurt and apply to your face, then wash off with water. Cucumber and Castor oil are also good.

Lakme cleanser is suitable to remove make up before going to sleep.

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Wipes for me because they always comes in handy.These ultra-soft wipes contain calming feverfew, an ingredient similar to chamomile. They remove makeup and dirt, plus leave skin feeling soothed.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123