Default Are there any other options other than laser surgery

Iím 26 years old, working as a public relation officer in a reputed hotel. I have oily skin and severe acne scars. Iíve tried many 'fade' creams as well as natural remedies to remove them. However, to my dismay none of them have worked. Iíve heard of laser surgery. Is that the only option I am left with? Please help me. Are there any other options other than laser surgery?

**Ashma Sherchan** Female

Laser surgery is not the only option; there are several other ways to get rid of acne scars. I recommend getting other treatments before opting for laser surgery as it could be a bit harsh for your skin. The best treatment for acne scars and acne would be an ozone treatment or a micro-dermabrasion facial. This facial has various crystals in it which is very good for getting rid of scars along with laser rays.Alernately, if you do decide to go in for laser treatment, please make sure that you consult a skin expert and a dermatologist prior to starting the treatment.

hi thanks but can i do this ozone treatment or a micro-dermabrasion facial in beauty saloon or i have to see doctor.

yea it can also be done in certified professional beauty saloon too.All you need to know is that they are certified and trained professional.

Hi there,

I am now 31 and have had acne since I was 14 also. Mine isn't as severe as what it used to be but its still extremely annoying and embarrassing all the same. I was just wondering if you have heard of SensiClear. It's a new product that is being endorsed by the Janice Dickenson Modelling agency. I have been using it for almost 2 weeks now and so far I have to say I am impressed. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin and my acne is almost gone. They have a 30 day free trial on at the moment so this might be something worth trying.

Amanda

hey creativeangle looks like you are promoting sensiclear a lot.. we would love to see the pics if it really works and worked on you..

yup creativeangle be fair we don't like banning members ..just be sure you don't promote your links as your every posts contains sensiclear.

**** Female

Instead of lasers you can try skin treatment at some good dermatologist's office. You will need to go for regular sittings for that, but this will improve your condition a lot.

I get a diamond peel session at my dermatologists' office once a month. I've been ding this for almost 6 months now and my complexion has really improved. I also tried IPL which is a softer form of laser I guess. Both procedures are almost pain free and take about 20-30 minutes long.

The laser resurfacing procedure (also called the Microlaser peel) removes the outermost layer of the skin. In our office, we customize each treatment based on your skin needs and its condition. The laser effectively treats fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, skin laxity, keratosis, and pigment problems. So far, this has produced dramatic results for our clients! For more information, click here.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful