Default Nature's Cure - Any good or just a ploy?

Hello,

I'm 15 and in the 10th grade and have mild acne. I don't have acne to where it is all over my face, but usually just isolated to one area of my face. I have tried Murad and ProActiv and neither has worked for me. The only problem is that i just can't stick to a regimen, I'm not very responsible.
    The nature's cure system is just 2 things daily, 1 all natural pill and cream morning and night. This seems like it would work great for me and I was wondering if that would really clear me up. I have read all the reviews, and I am going to buy it tomorrow, I just wanted to see if there have been any really good success stories with it.
    Also, does weight have anything to do with acne? I am a bit overweight, 160 lbs. and about 5'6". Does weight have anything to do with acne?

thx in advance

From what i have heard, weight does not have a big effect on acne. Most of the time, its natural. Have you tried those oxy pads? They worked for me when i was your age.

I wouldn't think your weight would play too much of an issue when it comes to this area. I'm sure if you just take care of your yourself and keep healthy you'll be fine.

As for the Natural Care question, I heard that it was pretty good, but I haven't tried it myself.

Either way I would take Brandon's advice and use other products in addition to using natural cure.

So either way you'll be successful.

Also I would try to schedule in appointment for a dermatologist, so you can get a professional opinion of what your skin needs.

That's my two cents

**** Female

Yes, thats true. Sometimes, overweight leads to development of acne. The reason is, excessive fat over certain areas of face, that when lysed by acne causing bacteria, results in acne on those areas. You should start doing workouts and drink a lot of water to get rid of those acne.

I think weight has something to do with acne too as Alice said. But you should go on a diet for your health, and not necessarily for your acne problem. I hope the Nature's Cure will work for you. I've tried both Murad and Proactiv and they have really been a big help to me. I'm current;y using Benzac AC wash, but I'm not sure if it's available in your area.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful