Default Hair fall problem with my daughter.

My four yrs old daughter had a very black and thick hair when she was born.But since the last one or two yrs,her hair has become very thin and falls a lot,more when combing and bathing.I have been using olive oil for her hair and also sometimes for massaging her body.Is this oil appropriate for both hair and skin? If not which one is better and what's the cause of her damaged hair? What should i do to make her hair healthier?I wash her hair with hot water and use Johnson and Johnson's shampoo.I would be very greteful for your suggestions.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Hair fall is physiological process.Normally on average 100 strands of hair fall everyday and more or less the same number of hair grows.In some periods,more strands of hair can fall and vice versa.Hair fall may be due to improper use of shampoos,soaps,due to hair or skin problems or related to systemic disease.

In your case i would suggest you to use Johnson and Johnson/s baby hair oil only when the hair is dry.Johnson and johnson's baby shampoo is good,but do not use it excessively.Twice weekly is fine.Do not massage,and use warm water for washing rather than hot water.I would advice you to observe for a period of 1-3 mth and if the hair hall persist dermatological consultation is required.

o.k thankx i'll use warm water and thanks for your suggestion i waited for 3-4 months but no improvement,might be also due to hot water i'll try with warm water and see for 1 months then i'll go to dermatologist if it doesn't work.

I think you shouldn't use hot water for washing her hair! That may be one of the causes. Warm water opens up the pores so it makes hair strands looser (well that's how I think about it) so the water temperature should be cooler. You'll notice that they do this at salons. You can also check her diet to make sure she isn't eating too much of one thing (like chicken, fish, etc). Hope this helps!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful