Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default how to get rid of freckles permanently

I have some freckles on my face.I use normal whitening creams but it doesn't go they are usually more in summer and fade in winter but still visible.Any thing that i can use to get rid of them permanently?
    I love My Skin

Alitol™ is an all-natural product that is taken on a daily basis to even out the distribution of melanin, the natural skin pigmentation that causes freckles. With Alitol™ you can completely dissolve your freckles in 3 - 6 months and never have them return again. After only 2 weeks of taking Alitol™ you will begin to notice your freckles lightening. Alitol™ gets rid of freckles!

oh thank you varun.i'll check it out.
    I love My Skin

I think if you have a laser procedure done it should work. It's a bit costly though. If you want to save money, then continue using whitening creams (use the spot whitening ones as those are more concentrated and effective). Also make sure that you use sunscreen before leaving the house, or an umbrella if it's really sunny outside.

hey my friend suggest using Elocon cream .This cream has really removed their freckles,anyone used it? how is this cream? does it have any side effects.Please share if anyone has used it.
    I love My Skin

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Every drugs when used for long time has side effects.Elocon is Mometasone Furoate a corticosteroid and does help in reducting pigmentations and used in many other dermatological conditions like eczema, psoriasis, melasma, freckles and many other.You can apply it but don't apply it in larger dose just a thin..you know what i mean... and it can't be used for long. If you have mild freckles then you can use it in alternate days for a week then every 2-3 times each week.

thank you Deepak for you suggestion.i'm going to use it and see the results.many peoples say they are bad drugs and harmful and they causes thinning of your skin.is it true?
    I love My Skin

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Different peoples have different views.There are potential side effects which could be avoided with proper safe use.It might thin your skin but its reversible.With the proper guidance from dermatologist if you use its beneficial.All you have to remember is not to use it in excess amount.They are far more better then bad smelling old remedies like tar and all.

thank you for making it clear..
    I love My Skin

Why get rid of freckles? They're totally cute! My personal stance is anything superficial like that shouldn't changed. Why risk any treatment when it doesn't really change your overall looks anyways?

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast