Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I tend to like my soap to really give off a really good lather which is something that I've never found with organic. I've also had a hard time finding organic liquid shower soap.

**Zenisha Shrestha** Female

I also love natural products.

**Brenda** Female

i don't go all natural but i am now reading ingredients in almost everything i buy. i watch what i use. the cleansers i use around my house are mostly bleach and stuff for hardwood floors. i have 4 small dogs and 2 cats. can't seem to do without the bleach. i am trying the green products from clorox. they work pretty good and are biodegradable and safe for my pets. my shower stuff is mostly natural cleansers. they don't have the bad stuff in them.

I use herbal soup, shampoo and lotion because me too has sensitive skin and i'd like to go more natural than ever because no one beats it. Natural stuff is better off because it is mild and skin friendly. So go for natural.

organic is the best! As for me, i have very sensitive skin and i just can't go and try anything that i want. BUT i can try anything organic as long as i like

chinee - Herabl using chemical too...
    I agree with michelle po. organic / natural products are better than the others. I'm using Dead Sea products by Minerals which don't contain any harmful ingredients

I don't have the time or expertise to make my own products.. or the money for that matter. I wish there were more all natural products on the market at a low cost. What exactly are the harms that products out there produce? I live on the east coast and have never seen any "all-natural" stores unfortunately

You have to be careful when buying 'natural' products. Be sure to read labels as they may not be as 'natural' as you think. Organic and natural means two different things. Just be careful.

I agree.
    There are few cosmetics companies that writing "all natural" or "organic" but in fact aren't.

Kliz - Every cosmetics company that honer itself have on-line store. The company that I'm working at (Minerals) have more than 1.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

I use Simple products and to be honest they're pretty cheap and chemical free.
    Skin is my passion.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast