Default i have scarring alopecia help

i was diagnosed with scarring alopecia by a doctor.Does anyone have this hair problem ? can my hair grow back to normal .if yea any treatment please.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

As you know scarring alopecia is a permanent and irreversible destruction of hair follicles so there is no regrow of hair once the follicle has been destroyed.The only good measure is to prevent hair follicles from destroying in early stages.Some corticosteroids might be benificial.Other antibiotics and isotretinoin might also help.Some other drugs like methotrexate, tacrolimus, cyclosporin, and even thalidomide have been used to treat some forms.

If there are bald areas it can also be treated surgically with transplantation of bald patches with hair follicles taken from unaffected areas.Visit your dermatologist for further suggestions and prescriptions.

how much does it cost for transplantation ?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

well it depends.visit your hair clinic nearby.I'm not quite sure about its costs.

Default hi

Hi there are two types of alopecia!

(i) Alopecis totalis which leads to SPOT BALDNESS1

(ii) Alopecis universalis which leads to Entire Baldness!

creams contains fluocinonide reduces this effect!

Thank you i have been prescribe methotrexate but not much improvement. Planning to go for hair transplantaion next months. hope everything will be good.

all the best mikey.

You are not alone… Hair loss afflicts millions of people and most of them are frustrated because they spent a lot for guaranteed products and got no results.

The real fact is that , guaranty is a marketing word which is being used to increase sale of the product. No commercial products is 100% efficient as a cure for each and every type of alopecia because there are so many trigger factors causing alopecia or hair loss. [heriditory,stress,hormones,medicines, irregular food habits, environment etc].

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful