Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anti-wrinkle around eyes

There are wrinkles around eyes,in oder to improve that,i bought many eyes cream,but the result is not satisfy.How u anti-wrinkles?How u choose the makeups for eyes?

**Julie Lara** Female

You should apply anti-wrinkle cream around eyes. You may try Melacare cream for getting better results.

I just use moisturizing eye cream before

**Stella Wilson** Female

Eyes are more delicate than organs and needs very special and delicate care. We all use make-up in day as well as in night time but most of times forget to remove it. Whenever you use heavy make-up first apply a coconut oil on eyes then do massage in circular motion and after some time just remove it with a soft wet or dry cotton. With clear and cool eyes you will find a pretty good difference. After this apply a good eye cream and leave it for a whole night and again remove it with a soft cotton.

Should i put some oil in the cotton?

Very helps, thank u very much!

**Emily Littelton** Female

You should try Eyevage. Its a eye cream of Solvaderm skincare brand. Its safe near the eyes as it contains ingredients that are harmless for eyes. It help reducing wrinkles near the eyes with dark circles. Its gets quickly absorbed in skin and feels light and smoother.

**Emili** Female

Just try almond oil, it has nice effects.

**Vaileria Dennis** Female

Recently, I heard about Solvaderm Stemucell anti wrinkle serum. Actually I came across various positive reviews of this product. So, I think its a nice product to treat your wrinkles. It would not harm your skin as it is tested by dermatologists. This information I read from Solvaderm official website.

**sandracusack** Male

I will suggest olive oil as it is used for moisturizing as well as can be used as a cleanser .It protects your eyelashes too. And will definitely be helpful to reduce wrinkles if massaged regularly .

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed