**Jana Dugo** Female

Lightbulb Eye make up remover

One of Seacret's Newest Products is an extra 10% OFF this week only.
    I don't know about you, but I find it hard to remove 100% of my waterproof mascara!! That was until I found this...The Dual Phase Eye Make Up Remover is effective at removing any type of make up even WATERPROOF mascara. Dual Phase Make Up Remover is an oil-free formula that not only thoroughly cleanses but it also protects the delicate skin around your eyes. Always, always follow through with an eye Serum or eye Cream to keep those eyes looking rejuvenated!

To my experience, coconut oil is the thing I usually use for remove make-up layer. I think you should try it. Because it cheap and very easy to find amount of coconut oil in supermarket with various brands that you can choose.

Hello...To my experience, i suggest you to try once.
    Olive oil is a great natural way to remove the toughest of makeup, like eyeliner or liquid lipstick. It's gentle and soothing but way effective.
    Olive oil will remove waterproof mascara or false lashes while conditioning and growing your natural lashes.

I recommend Coconut Oil. This is very useful to remove makeup, even it can remove waterproof makeup. Coconut oil has three essential fatty acids and a low molecular weight that gives good skin penetration as well.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed