Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I never use beauty cream and don't recommend it to any one. For me, beauty cream could bring side effects to your skin with its side effects that you cannot expect.

If you use beauty cream, you skin could suffer with these mentioned problems:
    1. Itching: this usually occurs shortly after the application of the cream.
    2. Allergy: this will lead to skin irritations, redness, itching and in the worst case, it will lead to oedema.
    3. Skin cancer: constant use of beauty skin could be a reason for skin cancer as there are some beauty creams have the low quality. Some chemicals used in it are found to be cancerous. Creams with hydroquinone, mercury, or steroid-based skin lighters should be avoided.
    4. Pimples and dry skin: If you fail in choosing a right cream which matches with your skin condition, this could lead to formation of pimples of clogged pores or make your skin drier.
    For me, I more prefer using home remedies with natural ingredients which are cheap and save for my skin which is very sensitive.
    I usually make mask from avocado or honey mixed with lemon (this remedies seems to be expensive but work very effectively to get rid of blackheads.
    To be honest, I recommend home remedies to use for skin care.

**Ashley Sawyer** Female

Face mask and water helps me a lot.

Banned
    **Wang Xiang** Male

only natural and herbal products are helpful for skin.
    plenty of water in take and extra care of your skin will be helpful.

Of course i use skin whitening cream suitable for my skin type but along with it use home remedy as pack for massaging made of blend of honey, lemon and milk cream.

**Sandra John** Female

I use both but my home remedies & beauty products are selective that i am using from a long time. In home remedies I use to apply Aloe, Honey & Yogurt & the brand of the beauty products I mostly use is Aveeno & Olay but I never buy these products from local stores I always use first aid beauty coupon by reecoupons.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed