**hetvi** Female

Smile How to get rid of dark circle ?

Hii everyone,

This is my first post on dermatalk. I have dark circles under my eyes. Please suggest me some home remedies to get rid of dark circles.

**antelina** Female

Welcome to dermatalk. Try out a mix of curd and sandal powder. Or if the dark circles are severe, you can consult a dermatologist. Sleep well. Have plenty of water.

**antelina** Female

Vitamin C can help to reduce dark circles under your eyes. Apply lime juice with a cotton and keep it for 15 minutes. Wash it off. Do it weekly once. Well, genetics can also be a factor for causing dark circles. Almond oil and vitamin E oil also can help you. Try getting enough sleep and avoid using mobiles and computers continuously for hours.

**Elizabeth** Female

I totally agree with antelina. If that doesn't work, consult a dermatologist.

Banned
    **Beru** Female

i think sleep is very impt and also to take in more vitamin C.
    Hmm..for DIY, i used teabags to reduce dark circle. It can do a quick fix but not lastly =D

I went for this before and i think it is good enough as I can see the result instantly (but need to wait 2days after treatment)

**Shiza khan** Female

Very easy and simple tips for dark circles
    Take one teaspoon of tomato juice, one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice. Make a mixture and apply it gently on your dark circle's area and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. After that wash it with cool water.
    Apply this twice a day...

Banned
    **Beru** Female

Sleep is a must! Else no matter wat you do, dark rings wont go away.

However I think we should also go for those treatments to pamper our eyes. Below is one of I have tried. It is good and the effect can be seen after 1 session!

http://radium-aesthetics.com/treatme...eatment-agnes/

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed