Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Angry Under the skin, red lumps - HELP

    I've been getting red, sore 'under the skin' lumps for about 4 years now. I'm 18, and it is most likely due to hormones but what can be done to prevent/ minimalise the effect of them? I've tried handfuls of skin care products and have also just left my skin alone but neither seems to work. Does anyone have any advice? ​They're extremely embarrassing and it's not like you can cover them up! No one else my age seems to have them (or not that I've seen).

  2. #2

    **Susie Henderson** Female

    Join Date
    Oct 2015


    They could be cystic acne. Have you seen a dermatologist? Those are very hard to get rid of without a prescription. Have you tried charcoal peel off face masks?

    • Advertisers


      Name:Google Adsense
      Location: USA
      Status: Advertiser
      Mood: Cheerful


      This advertising will not be shown to register members.
      Register your free account today and become a member on DermaTalk

Tags for this Thread

About DermaTalk

    DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed