Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    **Daina** Female

    Join Date
    Jan 2017

    Default Question of citizenship

    I got married and moved to my husband's house, in the USA. Tell me, when can I get citizenship and what documents should I already have?

  2. #2

    **Agnesha** Female

    Join Date
    Feb 2017


    Yes, I think that you need to consult with experts. I found information on the Internet I think that it will be useful. At the moment, you must have a visa or a certificate of naturization.

    • Advertisers


      Name:Google Adsense
      Location: USA
      Status: Advertiser
      Mood: Cheerful


      This advertising will not be shown to register members.
      Register your free account today and become a member on DermaTalk

About DermaTalk

    DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed