Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey guys
    I've read previously read an article about eczema it says that "In the therapy of eczema, there are numerous different treatment options, each organic and prescription. When you endure from eczema, you will locate that there is no one size fits all policy. The great news is that there are some that have been proven to operate in the majority of situations, and apple cider vinegar is emerging as the most positive method.

When you use apple cider vinegar internally, it has been used to detoxify the body and skin, which helps you to eliminate bacteria and harmful toxins that might aggravate issues with eczema. But it has also been recognized to aid you to boost a weak immune technique, which plays into eczema. And it assists you to battle pressure and fatigue. When you use apple cider vinegar, you will uncover that it helps you to reverse the problems related with a diet program of refined sugars and processed foods. And it can support you to eliminate toxins such as mercury and other poisonous components that can damage the skin"

How long it takes to cure ? are you doing this regularly ?

**Brenda** Female

I am sorry to say there are no cures for eczema just treatments that can clear the skin but how long these treatments last is another story. i think it is fantastic that it works for some people. the acv, i am talking about. it is good for poison ivy also.

Brenda you are so right. There is no cure just treatments that can make it more comfortable.

**Ryan** Male

While some of these home remedies like apple cider vinegar do seem effective, I haven't found anything to work better than Eucerin Calming Creme. This moisturizer is infused with oatmeal extract to help soothe existing eczema flares and prevent new ones. I'd apply it after showering to lock in existing moisture.

**** Female

Hey,

Sea salt tends to help with variety of skin problems including eczema. I've recently got involved in a company that sells really good skin care products and one of their main ingredients are dead sea salt minerals. If you are interested for more information here is the website [url under review]

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12