I’ve developed somewhat recently a few weird blemishes— they’re soft, puffy blemishes that, when you press on them, they feel hollow/indented inside. One of them is darkly colored, while the other area I have them is regular skin tone. I’m not quite sure what they are. Can anyone identify what’s going on here?
(In the second pic, I’m pointing to the blemish. The dark spot is a skin tag.)