Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Herbal Remedies for sensitive skin

Herbal remedies are very good for sensitive skin, because they are free from the harsh chemicals that can cause skin problems.

1.Licorice is a good product for sensitive skin. Look for skin care products that contain licorice.

2.Aloe Vera can soothe skin that is red, irritated and blotchy. Apply directly to the skin.

3.Cucumber and yoghurt also makes a good face mask for sensitive skin.

Even when using natural products, people with sensitive skin need to be careful. As some sensitive skin reactions are caused by allergies, even organic products may cause an adverse reaction in someone. Check every product on a small area of your skin first, and stop using a product if it seems to be triggering the symptoms associated with sensitive skin.

Thanks for this abhinav, I have very sensative skin. I have never actually used Aloe Vera before, not sure why I just haven't but I think I will give it a try and see if it helps me

I love aloe for sensitive skin! I love shea butter and Emu as well. They are excellent products for people who have issues with other products. They are a bit more pricey but they have excellent skin healing properties and are both transdermal.

Try out this homemade facial mask for sensitive skin.

Warm a small pot of honey in a double boiler and test a small amount on your hand to make sure it's not too hot. When warm, apply the honey generously over your entire face. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm and then cold water.

I think the cost of the product does not always represent the quality of the contents. I've read quite a lot or blind test results on cream etc that are shocking when you consider the brands included. with the exception of some of the leaders

The market leaders do have the upper edge as they have the funds for research with the best technicians but I tend to think that the natural products that are available are competitive and much more economical

Spending all that money does not get you the best products. If you read the labels you will be shocked to see the same ingedients in a $9.00 bottle and a $90.00 bottle of cosmetics. A lot of the hype is marketing and the endorsements that they can get. So make sure you are getting something for all that extra $$$

I like using affordable products which beauty and fashion magazines normally refer to as "steals." The ones you get for $10 or less are usually good anyway. i think that if a company makes cheap and expensive products, then somehow the technology used and invested in the high-priced goods also trickle down to the more affordable line..Just my idea though.

**Anne Wilson** Female

Thank's for sharing such a Useful Tips With us.I also wanna share with you One Beauty tip with you all,Sandle wood Powder with Rose Water is very good for removing "Acne Scar" From The Face.

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

I love sandle wood powder too. It really helps remove scars.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast