Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

**Mike Heath** Male

Everyone has different workout plans and spend time for exercise according to their plans.I am trying to lose some weight and also clearing my muscles so I spend 1-1.5 hours daily.

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

I think it's important that we see diet and exercise as not just a means of losing weight. (like Vencasand touched on)
    I'm quite a skinny girl but that doesn't mean I shouldn't exercise or go on a healthy diet. I know as soon as I say diet or exercise people think I'm crazy when they know I'm only eight and a half stone and then I quickly have to explain that I'm doing it to keep myself healthy, not for weight loss. It's very annoying.
    Saying that though I have a friend who weighs alot less than me, is very tall and is two dress sizes less than me and likes to go to the gym, this worries me because her frame is ever so slight.
    But then exercise and diet is such a personal subject and there is no one-for-all routine, there just can't be, because we're all different.
    My routine personally is non-existent at the moment unfortunately I must do about 30-60 minutes a week of stretching and yoga, but the only thing I'm interested in is staying toned and feeling confident and healthy and this does just that.

L.
    x
    Skin is my passion.

**Brenda** Female

i am forced to do some strengthining excercises for my left arm. l have a slight tear in my tendon in my shoulder plus bone spurs and bursitis. i got a cortisone shot to help with inflamation but i have to build up the strength in my arm because i didn't realize it was so weak. at least i can do the excercises from home.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456