Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Natural Home Made Exfoliators

Try out some of these natural and home made exfoliators to keep your skin looking healthy.

1.Make up a mixture of baking soda and water. Use them in the same ratio. Rub into your skin.

2. A paste of oatmeal and water makes a good facial scrub.

If anyone knows how to make other natural home made exfoliators, do let me know

You can check out the recipes portion in this site, it has many good homemade recipes. My favorite exfoliant would be brown sugar with honey or olive oil. It's yummy and works well. It's very easy to make too because most households have brown sugar in the cupboard.

It is a great idea to make homemade exfoliator. I will surely try this.

**** Female

Exfoliate With Baking Soda:
    Exofoliation is required to scrub away dead skin cells that dull your complexion and clog your pores. Baking soda is an inexpensive exfoliator that gently scrubs your skin. Add a few tablespoons of baking soda to your oatmeal and yogurt cleanser to make the scrub.
    Apply to your face and massage in circular motions, concentrating on oily or rough areas, then rinse thoroughly with water. If your skin is oily, you should gently exfoliate four to five times a week, whereas more sensitive skin should be exfoliated less often.

Coffee grounds! Guys, seriously. Just use your leftover coffee grounds on the tougher parts of your body. The caffeine is supposedly really good for cellulite too!!

i would love to try the brown sugar one. All this while i was using dried pea powder and orange peel powder and a teaspoon of fuller earth paste mixed together.

Banned
    **** Female

Default Natural Home Made Exfoliators

The best insurance for the skin is proper protection, and there is no Instant Health Insurance Quote for this – you need exfoliators.Exfoliating the skin is an important part of making sure that your skin is free of bacteria, and exfoliating on a regular basis will give your skin a healthy glow and remove dirt, oil,and makeup from the skin so that you can prevent breakouts and even wrinkles in the future. You must know which exfoliating products are safe and how you can analyze which facial exfoliators are right for you.

Natural Exfoliators for Skin!
    There is no better way to add a glow to the skin than exfoliation. Exfoliation help to remove the top layer of skin cells that makes the skin look dull. And the outcome is a smoother face and more youthful glow. You can now exfoliate your skin at home with natural exfoliators. These are: Tomato, Almond, Oatmeal, Sugar and Lemon, Sea Salt and Bengal Gram (Besan).

thanks for your sharing , i will try to make home made exfoliator , in fact , i dont believe some brand exfoliator

**Kelly McKeown** Female

A friend of mine uses coffee granules on the back of her legs to exfoliate and remove cellulite. Have not tried it yet but she swears by it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast