Thumbs up At home anti-aging solutions!!!

Hey, I've been using this brand for anti aging products and they really seem to work. They are also very gentle for some one with sensitive skin like my self...here's a little summary about the brand...

THE FUTURE OF ANTI-AGING
    Artistry® Time Defiance® Skin Care – for the woman who wants only the best and knows her skin deserves it. More than just skin care, Time Defiance products offer the secret to defying age beyond procedures. Each product is backed by the most advanced science and technology, pharmaceutical-grade ingredients, and proven clinical performance. So you can address the signs of aging with risk-free results – not recovery or invasive measures.

For more information:

[ Link Removed ]

I don't know. I am sceptic about theese products. Why should they be so much better than the existing products on the market? The website doesn't seem to be very serious. But that's just what i think.

I hear about new breakthroughs in anti-aging cosmetics very often and most of them were/are justnothing better than the existing products by the large multi's.

I am also doubtful when it comes to anti aging products. So far, the only thing that really works is cosmetic surgery. I've seen many women who have tried on many creams and nothing's really worked. Aside from treatments, having a healthy lifestyle and happy disposition will also definitely help keep you looking young.

**** Male

What type of product was that link promoting? I believe in anti-aging creams and serums....for prevention more then anything....but I'm curious what type of product the poster was referring to.

**clara kim** Female

Quote Originally Posted by KarlaSutton View Post
    What type of product was that link promoting? I believe in anti-aging creams and serums....for prevention more then anything....but I'm curious what type of product the poster was referring to.
    Artistry® Time Defiance® Skin Care

I think there are products that help with anti aging, just about finding the right one

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful