Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **** Female

Default Happy with the way we look?

Hi Ladies and Gents,

I was just reading some of the many, interesting posts on this wonderful site and i started thinking... are we really happy with the way we look? Why do we feel like we need to try and look younger, or that we need to wear make up? Is it the media or pressure from men maybe? I know most of you will say "no i do it for myself, to make me feel better" but try and be honest!!..... What does everyone else think?

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

its just a human nature i guess. Everyone one wants to look beautiful and handsome. Its just like that beautiful and handsome are worshipped and demand more in this society. And opposite sex will sure love you when u r handsome and beautiful.. this is just like that i don't have much reason. But yea for me ..i do it for myself, to make me feel better and fell other better too. Even animals try different things to attract their partners then why not we ?

**** Female

Good point, animals do also try different things to attract a partner. But in the animal kingdom its mainly the males that are wonderful colours etc like birds.... maybe it should be the men that wear make up, afterall they did many years agos!! lol

**Brenda** Female

way to go shona! you tell them.

hihi just imagine how would men look if they put on makeups that girls use on daily basis. Different colors and all.

**** Female

hahaha - thanks vencasand, i think we should all feel lovely no matter how we look!
    xx

**** Female

I think this is a very subjective decision. If we feel that some amount of make-up makes look better, why not. It helps build self-esteem and makes you deal with the world better. Make-up often only enhances what you have got, and it helps to make you feel better about how you look. So if men feel that a certain amount of sunscreen/foundation makes them look better - why not ?

That's ture. Everybody like to look beautiful and handsome, but there are something that we can't change.

I think some of us are happy but not that happy. Perhaps we should face the fact that we humans have no satisfaction. Even we almost have everything still we want more. Its like saying that you are already beautiful but you still want to be more beautiful or more attractive not only to yourself but also to others. Other reason is maybe you are envy of what others have and you want to have it also.

**clara kim** Female

I dont really care as long as I know I look good but at the same time I do not think anyone wants to look old and maybe thats just because society made us scared to get old and wrinkly but its all natural, you cant really do anything to change that!

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast