Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **** Female

Default Do you wear make up everyday?

Hi Derma Ladies,
    Do you all wear make up everyday? And if so is it the same make up that you apply or do you change it around?

I dont wear make up everyday mainly because some days i dont have time and other days i think my skin looks nice without anything.

I think its good to let your skin breath from time to time!!

What are your thoughts?

**Brenda** Female

i don't wear makeup everyday. i work in a lab and it would just get messed up by the filtering masks.

**** Female

When I was much younger, I wore make-up everyday for it was the 'done' thing then. We even went to college wearing it !! But as you grow older you realise that it is not needed, and often just a good base foundation which has some degree of a sunscreen is enough.

I don't wear makeup everyday, because I don't feel comfortable in that way.

It's different for me. I wear makeup everyday and the eyeshadow changes as well but if i'm in a hurry, i still do the basic foundation, setting powder, bronzer/blush, and lipstick but for the eyes, i keep it neutral. It gives you that soft look that doesn't scream "look at me"

When i get home though, i take it off right away. 7 hours in a spa listening to Enya. You need to sleep when you get home!
    It's in the nature of my job to look as good as you can since its about "physical beauty" i'm working with.

I don't wear make everyday. I use it only when i go out or after bath. I know that irregular make up is not good, but i forget wearing make up while i am at home.

i dont wear make up everyday, im a nurse and i dont have time to put make up..

Sashelie

**** Female

Not everyday.. just for outing..

I don't wear make-up everyday because it might damage your skin. I just use make up whenever I feel like needing it, like during special occasions or any day that makes me feel like doing so. I always see to it that I wash my face after using make-ups to prevent pimples.

**** Female

being in the beauty & skin care business, wearing makeup for me is a must. i'm just thankful the makeup i use is not greasy and heavy and actually makes me look younger the longer i wear it

i read before that if you're working or doing business, it's important to wear makeup because it shows how well you take care of yourself as well. The article said that if you were in a job interview for example, and you werent wearing makeup, you're giving the message that that meeting is not important to you and you wont even bother to fix yourself, so that's going to be minus points to you.

the important thing in wearing makeup should be to make sure it's natural and clean.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast