Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Exercise

**Bry** Male

Default Exercise

What do you find is the best exercise?

I find walking is a vastly under rated exercise & so many people think that it is not as good as jogginf/running? If done briskly on an incline/decline it it as effective for fitness I believe x

Walking and doing my exercise DVD is the best for me, I can't run to save my life lmao so thats deffinatly out the question. I also like to go swimming which is suppost to be one of the best exercises you can do as it uses alot of your muslces.

**Bry** Male

I can't run either.. I used to be able to but after years of abuse to my body I can no longer do it

I used to go swimming, but loved my lie ins more lol, it is an awesome exercise & I was speaking to a woman who I saw go there regulalry, she told me she does 90 lengths in the morning.. I was lucky to do 9.. Oh & she was 75!!

**Anne Wilson** Female

I Personaly Feel Walking and Yoga is best than any other Exercise.I just enjoy it and It always Help me Out to stay Fit.

**** Female

Over exercising and crash dieting will slow down your metabolic rate. Exercise is one of the best ways to reduce stress and anxiety. If you can't carry on a conversation while exercising then you're probably working too hard.

**Dennis** Male

Slow running is the best exercise. I heard it from my personal kick-boxing trainer. With slow running you are not racking yours muscles. You should really try ;)

**Paulius** Male

I used to run but now I just do some exercises from videos I have - basically for my ABS and arms.

I think its jogging because you keep going and going. When you jog you perspire a lot and lose weight. And it makes you more energetic than the usual.

**Dennis** Male

Slow running every evening for 2-3 miles and stop eating foods which makes you more fatter. The best tip ever made...

For me running is the best exercise of all because you can get easily perspired and at the same time get rid of those extra fats. But still, perhaps, many of us wonder how effective running can be? Well, I think it all depends on you on how to make it work. I suggest if you really want to lose weight try to discipline yourself in terms of running. Everything is in your hand.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast