Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default how does sleep affect wrinkles

I saw many post about sleep and wrinkle,so just was curious does sleep really cause wrinkle,how does sleep affect wrinkles ?

**Bry** Male

Am not sure, it could be something to do with the amount of sleep you get. If you don't get enough sleep it causes your body to become sluggish, you suffer from monor effects of sleep deprivation.. this may in turn affect how your body recovers which in turn causes your skin to age..

Just a though.. would be nice to have some other people to compound that theory?

You should eat more fruits and vegetables, have enought sleep. It can make you look younger than your age.

**Brenda** Female

I think that the sleep/ wrinkle thing is refering to how you sleep on your pillow. if you sleep with your face all scrunched up in your pillow it can cause wrinkles. a problem solver is to get a satiny pillow case or sleep on your back. but i have found sleeping other than the way i usually sleep causes me to not sleep soundly.

**** Female

Yeah i also think that its about how you sleep and where your face is on the pillow. But people must have pretty "saggy" skin for the pillow to effect them, as that has never happened to me, but i have seen it on my friends!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanchita View Post
    I saw many post about sleep and wrinkle,so just was curious does sleep really cause wrinkle,how does sleep affect wrinkles ?
    When you sleep with your face on the pillow, you end up squishing your facial muscles and cause wrinkles. They may not have immediate effect but they turn into actual wrinkles and fine lines in due course. That is why it is advised to sleep with ur face upwards and use satin pillow cases

Default Sleep

i am not sure about this dude! usually over sleep cause wrinkles in your face even you can see that when you slept for long time,it will produce some wrinkles in your face because of pillow or your hand mark!

• As we age, lack of sleep affects us more deeply and shows up more prominently on our faces (which explains why dark circles, fine lines, and pallid complexions aren’t a problem in our twenties despite the late nights, but can be later on).

• Sleep induces the production of collagen, a key ingredient in firm, youthful skin.

• The skin’s capacity to hold water is enhanced by sleep, thereby keeping skin moisturized and supple.

• Sleep deprivation can sting the immune system, leaving one vulnerable to rashes and skin-related problems.

• Growth hormone peaks during deep sleep, and this hormone plays a central role in initiating cellular repair.

**Alba Allen** Female

Hello, I did not know that sleeping makes it worst.

**fetamy john** Female

Studies have shown that without sleep, skin takes longer to recover from daily damage and does not retain moisture as efficiently. Sleep is a regenerative period of time for the body when new skin cells are created. Older skin cells give a dull and flat look to skin. Also, less sleep results in a weakened immune system which may trigger more breakouts and acne.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast