Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

**Anna wallen** Female

Propecia is the best!

**Michelle** Female

I'm having the same problem. My hair is thin anyway because I have PCOS, but it's getting thinner now. I lost a lot in Thailand but I think that was down to a change of water. I'm back in UK now, it's grown back at the front but not so much in the middle, just a tiny bit. Any suggestions for hair growth would be great. I've tried Rogaine for women, but didn't work. I'm trying a shampoo with keratin in, it's working a bit.

**David Taylor** Male

1828 Pineta Cove Dr Middleburg, FL 32068-3471

Different people will suggest different products. It is quite confusing to decide which product is best for your hairs. There are many organic and herbal medicines as well as shampoos available in market. I think you must try polaris nr-10 for your hair. No side effects and hair loss will stop in few months on regular use of this product. I am using it since last one year and got a dramatic results than previous year.

**Adina** Female

The diet can improve a lot your condition. If you will see a dermatologist, the first thing that he will recommend you will be to change your diet. After that he will prescribe you meds and will recommend you supplements or shampoo for hair loss
    Do you know what seborrheic keratosis is?

**David Taylor** Male

1828 Pineta Cove Dr Middleburg, FL 32068-3471

Correct..I went today to my consultant. He told me to eat healthy diet and he is not suggesting a second course o polaris nr-10 for me. I hope his idea will work.

Trim your hair at least one tine in two weeks also take proteins in diet, it lots of helps for your better hair..

**Sharon Gomez** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Simmone View Post
    Hi, I am 31 yrs female from malaysia. I have been facing severe hair loss problem for the last one year. I didn't notice before as i was too busy on my works,too much of stress and all, but now i'm off the work and i notice this thing. I just visited india and i visited Dr. batra's clinic and i'm using their medicine. Can you suggest any other natural medicines or oils that help grow hair fast. I'm really worried about it.
    Dr. Batra is the best doctor for skin related problems because he uses Homoeopathy therapy for any skin related issues as we very well know homeopathy is the treatment which cure any disease from the root but it take a lot of time to cure disease, if you want immediate effect then you go for laser treatment, is the best treatment recommended by many famous doctors which don't have any side effect.

**Baldwin** Male

Hi Simmone,
    First of all manage stress with regular physical exercises and start nutritive diet plan to cure hair loss. Use shampoo and conditioner according to your hair texture and do not use harsh chemicals.

Most hair loss is caused by weak hair follicles. Various treatments and procedures attempt to address this issue, but all treatments are not created equal. Here are the Common Hair Restoration Methods

Laser hair restoration
    Hair restoration surgery
    Hair restoration transplant
    Hair replacement

But still you have your options! Hope this help.

Banned
    **kevinkrieger** Male

Tips :
    Exercising at least three days a week for 20 minutes at a time increases blood flow.
    Massaging your scalp while washing your hair encourages regrowth.
    Eating foods rich in Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, zinc, phospherous and biotin can help hair grow back strong and healthy.
    Fruits and vegetables include bananas, strawberries, blueberries, yogurt, milk and carrots.
    Foods high in lean protein can also help regrow hair.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast