Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Breast Enhancement Side Effects

Hi I am 20 years old girl. I have some problem, please don't laugh at me. My problem is that my breasts are still very small. I'm going through many problems with my friends because of this. I thought many times to use some breast enhancers,but i'm afraid if they really work. So before using them i just wanted to be sure that they will work without any side effects. Please tell me what are the options. I don't want my parents or friends know about it.

**Brenda** Female

my advice to you is to let it go for the time being. i would give it 2 years and if you want have plastic surgery. i never would have advised this to anyone but my girlfriend who has the worst case of insecurity that i know of had just a size up done and it changed her insecurity for the better. she has 2 children 12, and 4 and her small breasts really bothered her. it didn't fix all her insecurities but it helped. i am asking you to give it 2 years so you can become comfortable with your body. many women have small breasts. my friend was a 32 a and she breast fed both her sons. don't worry you have much more to offer than your breasts. you are who you are. don't make yourself crazy because so called friends are teasing you. in a few years they will have to wear special bra's to hold those babies up. you will still have the perky breasts and they will envy you!

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

don't make yourself crazy because so called friends are teasing you. in a few years they will have to wear special bra's to hold those babies up. you will still have the perky breasts and they will envy you!
    Yea I completely agree with what Brenda said. Is it that you are talking about comparative way with your friends ? or if you really have small ones ? well as brenda said just wait 2-3 yrs you are still young. As you know our body have its shape like big, small,tall-short and all determined by our genetics. Female breast size usually fluctuates from the time to time during puberty, during pregnancy and post-pregnancy and menopause,where oestrogen and progesterone hormones play an improtant role.

So if its really a problem for you and you are not just concerning about your breast with your friends breast then i would suggest you to see an endocrinologist to see if there are any underlying conditions. As we see there are many exercise but they just target to your breast tone not increase in size. Further i won't trust all those breast enhancing products that are available in the market which are not scientifically proven methods which might further lead to health problems.

So final suggestions would be just stay calm and wait for next few years,you are still young. remember the quote said by brenda..

Thank you Brenda for your encouragement. I was really worried because everyone has bigger one and they tease me for smaller one. Even my boyfriend sometime laugh at me and ask me to make bigger. Sorry if i asked nonsense here but i had no one to tell to.

**Brenda** Female

you can never ask nonsense here. we are all friends here and we are here to help. woman have to remember they are more than just body parts. they are intelligent, bright, wise, and wonderful.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Yup build yourself confidence. You are more than your body parts as brenda said. If your BF is after bigger breast ask him to find another with bigger one, he'll realize his mistake.

Thank you both of you for your encouragement. I'll try to be brave.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

you are welcome dear..do visit us time to time..

**Paulius** Male

Quote Originally Posted by HelpLess View Post
    Thank you Brenda for your encouragement. I was really worried because everyone has bigger one and they tease me for smaller one. Even my boyfriend sometime laugh at me and ask me to make bigger. Sorry if i asked nonsense here but i had no one to tell to.
    Just wanted to say that many women have small breasts and they just learn to don't worry. Don't think that men like only big breasts...
    And don't worry about others laughs. Sometimes they are just friendly but when you have complex it can hurt you. Just answer something funny and it will be OK. Main thing you need - self confidence. Sounds simple, but it is true, believe me

Think very carefully about breast enlargement surgery. And if you choose to do it...find the absolute best doctor. I've had lots of friends who've had surgery, then had it redone once or twice more because the previous doctors screwed up or there was complications. Also, don't go too large - If the doctor wants you to jump from small boobs to huge boobs run screaming from the room. You want to improve yourself but not become freakish. And going too big seems to be where there are more likely to be complications.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast