Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

**** Female

Default Loosing my hair from scalp

Hi i'm 24 yrs girl from india and i'm going to get married this december.But i have a serious problem of falling hair. I'm really loosing my hair from scalp. can anyone help me. I don't want to be rejected just because of my hair.

Congrats and wish you will get loving partner. Well hair loss could be due to many reason. It could be physiological due to improper diet and more stress. It could also be hormonal or genetic. For quick improvement you can try mesotherapy for your scalp. Mesotherapy helps growth factors and vitamins to deliver to the root of hair.
    I love My Skin

**Brenda** Female

your hair loss can be caused by stress. do you actually have any balding spots or is this just from your daily combing and brushing your hair? remember the average person loses 100 hairs a day. massage your scalp on a daily basis. eat healthy, drink lots of liquids and keep your scalp clean. you could try taking a b vitamin called biotin. this helps the hair stay healthy. when you massage your scalp see if your skin moves with your hands. if your scalp is really tight the air can't get to the roots. hope some of these methods help. there is also minoxidyl used topically but that is a pain in the butt.

**Cher** Female

Quote Originally Posted by Alica View Post
    Hi i'm 24 yrs girl from india and i'm going to get married this december.But i have a serious problem of falling hair. I'm really loosing my hair from scalp. can anyone help me. I don't want to be rejected just because of my hair.

Alica,

I've also experience hair loss in the past and it can be quite scary. Any stress or weight loss can cause hair loss. First I would visit yiur doctor to rule out something that might be triggering the loss -- their could be an easy fix. If there isn't...don't fret. You're really young. If you catch it in the early stages you'll be able to turn it around very quick. But, it usually takes 2 - 3 weeks to stop hair loss. Especially if you've had this for a while.

Nutrition becomes really important when it comes to restoring the hair. So, once you've double checked with your doctor. Let us know. I can tell you what has helped me and several girlfriends restore their hair. Don't worry... their is a solution!

**** Female

Beat two eggs and add two tablespoons of water to it. Wet the hair and apply the egg mixture over the hair. Now massage your scalp and let the mixture on for ten minutes to fifteen minutes. Then rinse the hair with lukewarm water. This will keep both dandruff and hairfall problem away from you.

**Dennis** Male

I just wanna support you if you do not solve your problem. I mean, it`s natural. My grandfa was married with hat because he lost whole hair. I hope you will solve problem and you`ll be really happy on that important day ;)

There are various causes of hair loss. for instance some people lose hair after surgery and while for others a disorder in hormonal activity could be the reason for hair loss. Over activity or under activity of the thyroid glands could cause hair loss and i would suggest you visit a physician to address the root cause and preventing it from future occurrence.

Happy married life

The trick lies in just which ones really work best for you. You can easily find home remedies that are designed for hair loss, but you will find that not all of them work that well. Regardless of how well home remedies work, they sure do beat the effectiveness of products for hair loss that are on the market today.
    There are various remedies for hair growth.
    The gel from the aloe vera provides a protective seal for the skin or for the hair when applied to the scalp. This plant is considered to have healing properties. Apply the aloe vera gel to your scalp and massage. Leave it in for half an hour and then rinse out. This should help induce new hair growth within a few months if you regularly massage your scalp with aloe vera gel.
    Regrow hair recommends using potatoes to help your hair grow. Combine two peeled and grated white potatoes with 1 teaspoon of honey with 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil. Apply the mixture to the entire length of your hair as well as to your scalp. Wrap your head in a towel and let the mixture do its work, leaving it on for about 30 minutes. After you wash out the mixture, rinse using vinegar. Potatoes are reportedly wonderful for your scalp and hair and can encourage hair growth. Try doing this once a week

**** Female

Default Help here:

Simple Treatment for Hair Loss
    *Lettuce is useful in preventing hair loss. A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is believed to help the growth of hair if taken to the extent to half a litre a day
    * Onion has also been found beneficial in patchy baldness. The affected part should be rubbed with onions morning and evening till it is red. It should be rubbed with honey afterwards.
    * Mustard oil, boiled with henna leaves, is useful for healthy growth of hair. About 250 ml of mustard oil should be boiled in a tin basin. About sixty grams of henna leaves should be gradually put in this oil till they are burnt in the oil. The oil should then be filtered using a cloth and stored. Regular massage of the head with the oil will produce abundant hair.

Diet:
    * The healthy condition of the hair depends, to a very large extent, on the intake of sufficient amounts of essential nutrients in the daily diet. Persons with a tendency to lose hair should take a well-balanced and correct diet, made up of foods which, in combination, should supply all the essential nutrients. It has been found that a diet which contains liberal quantities of seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables and fruits would provide adequate amounts of all the essential nutrients. Each food group should roughly form the bulk of one of the three principal meals. These foods should, however, be supplemented with certain special foods such as milk, vegetable oils, honey, wheat germ, yeast and liver.

I hope this helps you and Congratulations...

take cool drinks like green coconut, lessy, and fresh juices............
    so that de body wil be kept cool;.... the scalp may be due to heat of ur bdy.......
    apply pure coconut oil daily, even after head bath.........
    do not take heat producing foods........... instead u tak greens,spinach etc...........
    avoid tea or cafe....drink glucose.......

the same prob ws seen in my father... he undr went dese thins so he is free now........
    if not consult an M.D. k... not others';;;;;;;;;

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast