Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    **Deepak Ghimire** Male

Default Tell Us Your Latest Skin Care Product Purchase

I just purchased my regular Nivea For men 5 in 1 face wash..

so whats your latest skin care product purchased?

i just bought the clinique three step system in travel sizes so i can bring them in the plane. it stinks cuz i know i won't be using the whole thing anyway!

**Zenisha Sherchan** Female

I just bought Garnier Anti-marks fairness concentrate this sunday.. i love garnier products,cheap and best..

I bought my Benzac face wash last week. I haven't gotten anything else because I'm on a budget, but I'll be needing a new makeup remover soon. I'm still choosing between Ponds, St. Ives, or Nivea but since I haven't tried the Nivea sensitive skin makeup remover yet, I'm leaning towards purchasing that. I also want to try the new blush from Revlon I forgot what collection it's with.

**** Female

I have purchased Lakme nine to five collection recently to save my make-up during my work hours..Have also purchased Gucci sun-shades to avoid glare as I have to go in full-sun for work.

I bought myself a Nu Skin moisturizer. I face is getting dry since I run out of it. I love this product so much. It is very gentle and fragrant free.

I just both Clearasil Icewash. I use this product regularly and had to get another one again. You guys and gals should try it. It's great!

i just bought my cosmedicine medi matte and its amazing! i love how it doesn't let the oils on my face stay there, because it absorbs it.

I just had to buy my daughter Stiridex pads and astringent. I had to get her a new bottle of facial cleanser to use at night and had to talk to her again about not forgetting her regime as she does forget a lot and her face is suffering due to it.

I just bought Oxy for cleaner and oxy10 for treat my pimple...this product give positive effect for my skin...you all can try...heheheh

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast