**kenneth** Male

Default men with make-up??

What do you people think of men using make-up ( foundation etc ) ?

I know a few guys who does this, I dont know why they do it - or why they do it, beacouse they dont need makeup to look better ( They all look good if you ask me, straight point of view! )

Personally I'm not a fan. For me it would be all wrong really, what do you think?

**Brenda** Female

i know guys do wear makeup to cover scars from acne. i don't really notice until i get up close. it really doesn't matter to me unless they just want to gloat how beautiful they are. i don't like self absorbed people, men or women. i think i prefer natural. i am into natural looking skin. i wouldn't want to mess up any man's makeup if we kissed!!!

Well, the answer is simple. Men do make-up to look good as ladies do.. but personally even I do not like this stuff. It is good if you are an actor or a celebrity and its necessary to do make-up to justify some roles but I have seen some guys without any reason do make-up to look good. They even do eye-brows as well.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

Makeup always doesn't represent beautiful or trying to be beautiful and handsome. It represents your personality and yea sometimes its required for men too. Just make sure you are not overdoing it.

I agree with what freshskills said about the famous saying on ones beauty.
    For men, it's not good to have make-up. Men looks better on a natural face without add-ons.
    But on some cases, I have seen men who have lots of makes ups, especially foundation, lipstick and even eye-liner, mostly on parties and tv shows.

But personally, I don't use make-ups. It makes my skin itchy. Even my sister. She hates to put one unless it's a special occasions. A good amount of face powder is jus fine.

**NIKESH** Male

Face powder is really quite good for guys who have oily skin.

It sounds weird. But it's just a reality. Maybe they're conscious on their faces. And we can't deny that actos do it. Putting make-up doesn't mean your gay, it's just a matter of consciousness on grooming. But if they over put make up, and they become like girls, then thats totally wrong. But if just foundation or face powder. There men that used to put face powder on them.

Some people might think that straight men who wear make up are gay. Well in fact not all. Some men have their own reasons in wearing make up, like being a celebrity or shall I say it is required because they will use it in a show or to cover blemishes of the face and so and so.

**** Male

Default men with make-up??

Men also need makeup advise to look good and maintain their self.Makeup does not mean to put so many makeup product but it represent to improve personality.

**Brenda** Female

this is tru abhinav. most men that wear makeup that i know are hiding scars. they don't use a lot of make up like the women just enough to camouflage their imperfections.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful