Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default How to get rid of dark lines under eyes

I don't smoke nor drink or do drugs, no access makeups and i get enough sleep but still this dark lines are really annoying. How could i get rid of them ?

Apply olive oil and massage outwards around the eyes. repeat this every morning and night, your line would go away gradually but don't stop after lines has gone continue using for few months. Try if it helps.
    I love My Skin

Do you have dark lines as in wrinkles or do you have dark circles underneath your eyes?

1. Mix turmeric powder and sugarcane to form a paste and apply it on the skin for preventing wrinkles.
    2.Make a mixture of honey, olive oil and cream and apply on the face.
    3. Application of lemon juice several times a day will fade away the blemishes and wrinkles.
    4. Leave metal spoons in the freezer overnight and in the morning keep the back of the spoons on the eyes.
    It will cure the eye wrinkles and the under eye dark circles.

------------------------

I recently found a great product called LANMI Skin Care from Korea. I have been using it for about one week and have noticed a wonderful difference in my skin.

I can help others get the product from the local Korean distributor here in the Philippines. It is about 4000 Pesos for the 3 100 ML containers of Hydrate, Vitamin, and Collagen.

You can email me at cynthia_615@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertique View Post
    I recently found a great product called LANMI Skin Care from Korea. I have been using it for about one week and have noticed a wonderful difference in my skin.

I can help others get the product from the local Korean distributor here in the Philippines. It is about 4000 Pesos for the 3 100 ML containers of Hydrate, Vitamin, and Collagen.

You can email me at cynthia_615@yahoo.com
    The used tea bag trick works well. Either that, or get a ridiculous amount of numbers of sleep.

Default How to get dark lines under eyes

The skin under the eyes is thin and delicate to begin with. As we age, skin and the fat pad under the eyes becomes thinner, causing blood vessels to become noticeable. This gives the appearance of dark circles. Sun damage can make it worse because it weakens skin.
    Preventions:
    • Be sure to drink enough water. Hydration Calculator: How much water do you need?
    • Be careful not to consume too much dietary salt. Start by learning about sources of sodium in the diet.
    • Wear at least SPF 30 sunscreen to prevent more sun damage.
    • Apply plain cool teabags over closed eyes. Don’t use herbal teabags, because most aren't as effective.

**** Female

Default Easy!

Other Dark Circles Skin Care Treatments
    1) Washing your face with water and a soft soap every hour is very important. It is very important that your skin stays fresh and cool all the time and free from any germs or bacteria.
    2) Daily eight hours of sleep is very essential for the body and the eyes. It is very important that you sleep without being disturbed at all. This is not only good for the eyes but also for the body as you will not have any health problems in the future.
    3) "Work less and relax more" should be your main motto if you wish to get rid of the dark circles as soon as possible. Stress and fatigue are two toxic enemies of a dark circle-free skin.
    4) Exercising is also very important and should be added to your daily regime. If you remain healthy at all times, you will not encounter any health problems.
    These suggestions are very instrumental for under eye treatment.
    5) check out eyecreamreviews.com for great products that really works

I've read a lot of stuff online about what causes dark circles and puffiness. I find that sleeping in the right position, head slightly elevated, and not drinking a lot of water before bed helps prevents puffiness and dark circles. Get a good nights sleep!

Product wise; I just tried this brand new product from dermaglow that I bought from a website All About Healthy Skin. It's called Nuvection Triple Action Eye Lift and it works wonders!! I was first intrigued by this product because it was promoted at the cosmetic counter and was all sold out. Bought it online, got free samples and it worked great. The clinical trial results sold me.

Hope this helps

**** Female

You should probably see a dermatologist to figure out what's causing the dark circles in the first place, so that you can effectively treat it. There are seven different causes to under eye dark circles all, several or one of which might be effecting you.

These are the causes:
    *Small wrinkles that create shading
    *Tiredness
    *2 Different Types of browning
    *Shadow above the lower lid
    *Three different types of blood vessels

You can watch this video "How to Eliminate Under Eye Dark Circles" for more info:

[ Link Under Review ]

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast