Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default how to remove dark spots?

is there any skin care product that will remove dark circle or spots from my skin? i have dark circle in my legs,thighs,hand and waist. It looks like a portion of dirt stuck up in my skin in. I always stay clean and shower everyday. I even try to remove them by applying soap over and over. But its not going away.Help me how to get rid off this problem. Please suggest me. I am frsutrated.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

The dark spots on the legs,thigh might be from different cause than usually we get on face and arms. Could be just due to UV light or other systemic cause. So it is better to consult a dermatologist to evaluate the spot. Normally non raised black spots can be faded with creams but if your black spots are raised then treatment has a different approach than creams. There are many options for treatment including Lasers, skin lightening peels and so so depending on the type of spot.

You can check our Skin Pigmentation forum for more tips and suggestions:
    http://dermatalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14

Default Re: how to remove dark spots

deepak is it hyper pigmentation wt you think? can i use hydroquinone or cocoa butter? can you tell me some good effective skin lightening product? waiting for your feedback

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

As you said its on legs thighs.. it could a diffuse type hyperpigmentation secondary to any systemic disease like hormonal disorder or iron disorders or medications but not always. So its good to see a dermatologist for better management. Yea hydroquinone was the first line of treatment before FDA ( the U.S. Food and Drug Administration) Ban, as there were some evidence that hydroquinone may cause cancer but its cancer causing properties have not been yet proved in humans. So its still a matter of controversy..

Besides that you can use the products containing Azelaic acid and Kojic acid. But its better to consult dermatologist to exclude any systemic disease.

Go natural. Use honey as a facial mask.

Have you tried Minerals - Facial toner?

hi! i'm using ********** now for my dark spots. they have faded now than before. i think you should try it also.

Try using Dari Natural's Soothing Facial Butter. It's made from unrefined shea butter, calendula and chamomile. It helps to heal post acne scars, spots, skin blemishes and discoloration. It also helps sooth huge zits and they literally dissapear before they swell up. I personally can't leave with out this product! Good luck!

Default How to remove dark spots?

#

Here is the some home remedies tips

1)Use sandalwood paste: Mix sandalwood powder with rose water, glycerin, and lemon juice to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on the black spots and leave until the paste dries up naturally. To remove the dried crusts of sandalwood paste, use cold water and wash off.

2)Another popular remedy for dark spots is to mix sour milk or cream and honey and apply this paste on the face every day the dark spots get reduced every day.

3)One of the best remedies, Use aloe vera gel, it is natural cleanser and you can use it regularly to wash your face, this helps you to remove the dark spot on your face.

4) Brewed chamomile tea with lemon juice. Place the mixture in a container and dab it to the affected area using cotton balls twice every day till the black spots lighten or disappear.

5) Exfoliation. Exfoliate as often as possible to soften the dark spots on the surface of your face. Gently scrub your face at least thrice a week to rejuvenate the skin and to bring back the healthy look in you.

6) You can also wear sunscreen to protect your skin

7) Chopped parsley with lemon juice. Apply the mixture on the affected areas as part of black spots on the face remedies.

* 1 month ago
    * Report Abuse

#

Answerer 3
    There were totally 15 moles / black spots on my face and body before, I tried this mole remover and most of my moles were gone right now. But please pay attention, don’t over use in order to avoid getting scar. Hope it works for you too.

For more information, please see the following using methods, it is very useful for unwanted moles, beauty marks, black spots.

BRAND NEW DIY MOLE VANISH WART REMOVER
    10 ML Skin Care non-Laser Removal

Usage:
    (1) Clean the nevus and the area around it, use a toothpick (do not use a cotton stick to tip or wipe) to mix the liquid and sediment, and then tip a little amount of the mole remover and apply it onto the middle of the nevus. The area would turn to white colour after 1 minute. Use alcohol or water to clean the mole area after 10 minutes (If you tip the amount of mole remover properly, you don't have to clean). The mole would peel off (May help with finger) in 8 to 20 days. Repeat the process again until the mole peeling off if the colour of the nevus is dark. (it is suggested applying the liquid to nevus on hands or legs first to see the results and learn to control the usage before applying the liquid to other areas of the body, DON'T TRY on FACE for the first time!)

Try using creams or serums containing kojic acid. Also don't forget to use a good SPF with a high enough number- it doesn't matter how much you try to lighten your skin- if you are out there getting sun on those areas.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast