Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Psoriasis and auto-immune

And, found out too late that my mother did not have auto-immune disease. She had chronic lyme disease and interstitial cystitis which is a systematic disease-infection, not just related to the bladder, and it does cause psoriasis. Neither one of which, lyme or IC, is routinely tested for and many medical professionals don't even know about it or how to test for it.

There are many types of skin disorders from an array of sources, and I am not claiming that they are all casued by lyme and or IC...some specaiists claim they are one in the same or coinfections. Lupus also causes a rash...that is also suspected to be lyme disease. The skin is a reflection of what is happening inside the body.

Many people would just like to believe in "auto-immune"...a whacky immune system, rather than question what wans't tested for and find out the truth.

**Brenda** Female

natural girl, i am so sorry about your mom. i know of the side effects of remicade, humera, and that new one. the doctors should have tested your mom for everything before they started her on those medications. i live in a small town in maryland and our doctors test for lymes disease when other tests come back with no results. maybe i am just used to good doctors. i have psoriasis over my arms, legs, back and head. my derm asked me if i wanted to try out these new things and i said no. i would rather suffer from what i know then lower my immunity so far that i can get anything from tuberculoses to pnemonia that can kill me. mine is definetly auto immune disease. sending you HUGs and also blessings for a brighter tomorrow. also maybe you can figure out a way to make the doctors in your area test for everything before they start these shots. people should be aware of all the dangers.
    Last edited by vencasand; 01-10-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: forgot something.

I have been using initially hydrogen peroxide 20 vol this totally cleared up 60% of the area within 2 weeks,which prior seemed like it was spreading, the stuburn area i have been using 40 vol painting it on, after 3 weeks its almost gone, i have started adding whitfields ointment to the remaining area 2 x a day after the peroxide treatment, for the first time it looks like i have beaten it, i will let you know if it changes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puneet View Post
    The other night i was surfing the net and found some interesting articles about hydrogen peroxide and its cure for psoriasis, was some japanese or korean site. Is that possible ? anyone heard of that ?

Can hydrogen peroxide cure psoriasis

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

This was a very interesting read, especially as I have worked with hydrogen peroxide for a year whilst I was studying hairdressing, and was taught straight away that it was a very dangerous substance if misused. It can be safely used on our hair (should never touch our scalp) when mixed with the appropriate products, in the right quantity's and should only and I mean ONLY be used by a professional who knows what their doing with it and all the health and safety behind it.
    We were even sworn to using gloves when using it, which makes the thought of putting it on our skin completely outrageous.

However I did know somebody who suffered from this, she was a hairdresser and she was always having to apply creams and see the doctor regularly, but you know what, it never affected her, she was the happiest woman in the salon and she was very, very good at her job.

I like to leave on a positive note. ;)

L.
    x
    Skin is my passion.

**Brenda** Female

lucy, you are always a positive note!!!!!!

**Lucy Jodkowski** Female

Oh thankyou...

L.
    x
    Skin is my passion.

I dont think theres any product that cures psoriasis in the market YET. But there are products that suppose help or relieve the condition. One of my friends suffers from psoriasis and she usually use natural organic products, its worth trying I think. Good luck!

Good day people
    i have joined this forum to tell you how i cured my psoriasis. please believe me that i am not delusional i have been using food grade hydrogen peroxide for 6 weeks now but i would say my skin was perfectly healed after about 10 days.
    it works.
    yes is does.
    in fact hydrogen peroxide cures a whole lot of things if not nearly everything.
    the main great thing is that it is also dirt cheap!!! so please try some and converse with me about your findings. treatment cost less than 1p per day (1 cent) its so cheap i bathe in the stuff (all your skin will heal) warts will even disappear. i use it as a mouth wash too. please read this article for more in depth info.
    http://www.phend.co.za/h202/index.htm

the only problem you may have is finding some in your area. its hard to find because it works and big pharma does not want you to be well.

please trust me and read the article. i am not spamming and i am not involved in any way to anything that makes money from this.

please test it yourself then spread the word as fast as you can.

ps. remember it has to be FOOD GRADE hydrogen peroxide 35% strength. (diluted in water down to 3%)

James

Before trying this on your skin consult your doctor. Proceed with caution and do your own thorough research not just one article.

Quote Originally Posted by y34963 View Post
    Before trying this on your skin consult your doctor. Proceed with caution and do your own thorough research not just one article.
    i could say something similar to you. "don't knock it till you have tried it". i have been bathing in it for 6 weeks and this stuff can NOT hurt you. it will cure you.
    i have also been drinking it described in the article and my health has blossomed. I beg anyone to try it.

also with regard to research i have put many hours of research into having good health. as an example try this...

google any disease on the list in the article (or any dis-ease you can think of) with hydrogen peroxide.

example
    hydrogen peroxide cures cancers

hydrogen peroxide cures warts

hydrogen peroxide cures shingles <<<<<<< this is a big one! shingles is a horrible dis-ease. if it can cure this it is worthy t be sold in every shop on the planet.

please try this for yourself for even just general good health. and tell me how you got on. thanks.

also feel free to ask me for any more information that is required.

peace

James

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast