Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Skin care and tips

Before you care about your skin you must know about the type of skin and then go for any other skin care products ,.,.,..,.,..,.,.

**Brenda** Female

this is very true but what are your tips in finding the best stuff for your skin after you know what type it is. i suggest going to stores that have cosmetic counters and trying the creams, powders on your arm or wrist to see if there is a reaction or if you like the color. you can read about cleansers, retinoids, sulfur products but you really aren't going to know unless you try them. it is the try and true method. it takes time and patience.

I agree you must go through a lot of trial and error to find the products that are right for you and your skin type

I agree with Kliz .
    Lots of cosmetics company send/provide samples of their products. for example - Minerals (the company where I work) provide 3 different type of samples with every order that you make.

I recently found a great product called LANMI Skin Care from Korea. I have been using it for about one week and have noticed a wonderful difference in my skin.

I can help others get the product from the local Korean distributor here in the Philippines. It is about 4000 Pesos for the 3 100 ML containers of Hydrate, Vitamin, and Collagen.

You can email me at cynthia_615@yahoo.com

Banned
    **** Female

Default Skin Care and Tips

Sometimes it may seem like your skin is impossible to manage, especially when you wake up and find a huge zit on your nose or a cold sore at the corner of your mouth. The good news is that there are ways to prevent and treat common skin problems.

My thought is that use flaxeed oil or walnut oil with balsamic vinegar as a salad dressing.Be sure to keep these oils refrigerated. They should not be heated or used for cooking. Sardines are a good source of essential fats. Salmon is another good source, however these salmon accumulate toxic poly chlorinated biospheres in their body fat during the 95 percent of their lives they spend at sea.Consider fish oil supplements.

Hi!
    Use natural products on your face such as sweet almond oil, or coconut oil.This will really affect your skin to look fresh & healthy.

Default Re: Skin care and tips

Hi
    Extra care for my skin, so just curious and want to try things at home...which will help me have great skin. so any natural ways or any men skin care products ?
    Thanks!

any cool care tips ... home remedy...?
    pls share i was looking for more tips

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast