Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Applying Vasline body lotion to body is the best way get smooth skin.

Use pure and natural essential oils made products for dry skin.

**** Female

I use a glycerin aloe vera lotion by a company called Forces In Nature. I highly recommend them. They also make a really nice moisturizing soap.

Vaseline, is nice for dry body . n it;s also in low price

Ohh, do not use vaseline on your body. It is petroleum. A nice lotion for dry skin would contain shea butter and oils.

Banned
    **** Male

Default best body lotion for dry skin

Hi,
    I really like Suave brand Oatmeal formula. It is creamy, not oily and oatmeal is naturally good for your skin anyway. It absorbs into the skin fast and makes it soft too.

I have been using Parachute advansed body lotion with natural ingredients like coconut milk to help combat dry skin and itchiness. It has really helped my skin over the last few wintery months here and I can feel my skin getting softer and more smoother with regular application of this body lotion. I think it is definitely a very good lotion to ward off dry skin problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Piya View Post
    I have been using Parachute advansed body lotion with natural ingredients like coconut milk to help combat dry skin and itchiness. It has really helped my skin over the last few wintery months here and I can feel my skin getting softer and more smoother with regular application of this body lotion. I think it is definitely a very good lotion to ward off dry skin problems!
    I completely agree with this comment.. I think the parachute advansed body lotion works really well for people with dry skin.. there are lots of good positive reviews of this body lotion which is a great moisturizer and it has a very nice fragrance to it which is not overpowering. I have been using it for the last month and my skin has never felt softer and smoother like this! Definitely worth the money!

**** Female

I recommend Aloe vera based moisturizing lotion sold by Forever Living Products International, you can purchase this online from FLP India retail store. It is outstanding for its moisturizing properties, contains Collagen and Elastin to ensure skin is smooth, soft and elastic while retaining its lost moisture and also keeping the skins natural pH balance. Aloe Moisturizing Lotion can be used on the face, hands and body. It works wonders !

@ Anusha - Glad that you also liked Parachute advansed body lotion. It has worked really well for me even during the winter season. I plan to keep using it even during the summer since it's a really good moisturizer and has a good fragrance.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast