Default Trimming Your Brows

A nice eyebrow contour

This is an alternative to tweezing. Brush them up so that the really long hairs will be very visible.
    Instead of tweezing and creating a hole, snip it with a pair of tiny scissors. Works wonderfully….

Thanks for your suggestion.

Its my pleasure.
    If you have any question about anything. Feel free to ask me I will always ready to help you.

That's how I tend to trim my eyebrows as well.

The answer varies for everyone because eyebrow hairs are different. Trimming a brow hair too short can mean the hair will not lie flat. Brow hairs that are fine can be trimmed shorter than coarse thick brow hairs. The heaviness of a longer hair will help the hair lie flat.

For coarse hairs. Best to pick a single coarse eyebrow hair and use it as a test. Trim it down a bit at a time. Note how long it is and yet still lies flat. Look closely at the length of this hair and keep all your brows this length.

For fine (soft) eyebrow hairs. Brush the hair up from the bottom. Trim the length of the hair such that it is at least 3 - 5 millimeters above the top of the brow line.

No matter which option you pick - do one hair at a time. Go slowly. Trim a tiny bit and reassess. Plan on taking 5 minutes to do a good trimming job.

I am asking a friend to do it for me because I'm not yet too good to trim my own brows...

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

About DermaTalk

DermaTalk is an Skin Care Advice forum and message board dedicated to people for sharing Skin related issues and experiences with community members and get suggestions from expert.

Quick Links

Stay Connected

Twitter Facebook RSS Feed