Hi Everyone!

Over the years I have come to appreciate my skin, and I have to say that one of the most important steps you can have in skin care is exfoliating.

It gets rid of all of the dead skin cells, when you don't get rid of the dead skin cells, if you apply a moisturizer you aren't giving the 'live' skin the nourishment it needs. Instead you are masking the dead skin and it's not keeping your skin as nice as it could be. If you get rid of that dead skin then you're showing the beautiful skin that's underneath.

Plus, the reason a lot of acne forms is due to dead skin being trapped in hair follicles, if you remove the dead skin your acne would be likely to go down.

My favorite thing to exfoliate with is Dead Sea Mud - though if you have sensitive skin I don't recommend using it on your face. You could use a salt scrub with olive oil to get great benefits and it's cheap and you only need to exfoliate twice a week, it's not an every day thing.

So remember to exfoliate twice a week before moisturizing and you'll have beautiful glowing skin.

Cherise