Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Perfume for girls?

hello guys!!!

will you tell me whats best perfume for a girl?

**Brenda** Female

well we will need more information than just what is the best perfume! every girl is different a perfume smells different on every girl. if you want to get your girlfriend something special think of how she smells when she is around you. does she smell flowery or spicey? ask her what her favorite perfume is. or what she is wearing. every one is different. you might get something she really hates even if it is very expensive. you have to ask her or one of her girlfriends what she wears. best thing is to ask her.

Vencasand is right, you have to investigate what she likes before taking any decision.

For example we sell 6 different scents on our site and all perfumes/cologne are good sellers.

I like my wife wearing the Plumeria perfume and she like it too

I think vencasand is absolutely right because we are all different from each other including are taste for everything. We have different likes and dislikes. So to be more safer I think you should just ask the person what's the best perfume for her. Or If you wanna take a bit of a risk just go to a prominent shop or go online and search for the best buy perfume/s. Maybe this could help you solve the problem.

**Deepak Ghimire** Male

lol.. i guess Muskaan is a girl..and she wants perfume for herself.. if i'm correct.. is she asking what is the best perfume that most boys like... Well i have no idea, i hope you'll get more replies to choose from.

**Brenda** Female

muskann i do apologize for my answer. i was not paying attention to your profile. i am so sorry. i like spicey aromas but most of the younger girls on the forum and around me at work like flowery scents. find a scent you like, what smells good on you. it doesn't even have to be expensive. all people have their own scent from shampoos, bodywashes, creams to moisturize. the best thing to do is find what you like and when you wear it, it should make you feel pretty. for you, not the guy.

Muskann I would suggest you go to a department store or wherever they sell perfume in your area and try them. Most places will have little paper sticks to get a whiff of the scent and when you find one you think you like try it on as it may smell a little different on you. That is the nice thing about perfume it smells differently on all of us.

Most stores will have some coffee beans that you can sniff in between smelling the perfume so that they all don't start smelling the same. Do this for a few days until you find one you really like. You will have lots of fun as well.

Also ask the sales clerk for samples. Often they will give you tons to take home and try. The samples are very generous too and will last a long time.

I love perfume. It is like aromatherapy for me. I wear it all the time even when I don't leave the house.

Choosing perfume for some one is like calling someone with another name, where we cant get any response. So its better you go for a good company like "fa" and choose perfumes of your own style...

I like the jasmine perfume. But specifically there is no name or quality which is liked by everyone. Each individual has their different choices.

**Steve Xavior** Male

Obsession, shi by alfred sung, jimmy choo, chloe are oe of the best perfumes for women.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast