Thread: Hi guys,

Default Hi guys,

I just tried this product - [ScarSil scar gel ] and would like to give a review of it.

I had a knee operation after coming off my motor bike last June, Iíve browsed the Internet for scar reduction products and after trying all the snake oils I stumbled on a website called Scar Heal. After a few inquiries I bought the product online off their Australian distributor Scintera.com.au. I havenít looked back since and it is the only product that has significantly reduced the appearance of my scar.

This is a top product and strongly recommend it to anyone with scars.

Pretty interesting but can you give more information regarding that product. Because I have scar right now but its on my face, And I wanna know if I could also use that same product to my face. And how effective it would be, And hopefully this time it is worth effective.

Quote Originally Posted by chinee View Post
    Pretty interesting but can you give more information regarding that product. Because I have scar right now but its on my face, And I wanna know if I could also use that same product to my face. And how effective it would be, And hopefully this time it is worth effective.
    There's quite a few silicone gel products on the market. However, there's something that bothers me regarding ScarSil and similar products - instead of simply using silicone, which is the only proven non-invasive option for scar treatment and prevention of abnormal scars they are putting other ingredients in the product that show no efficacy in scar treatment and prevention and are at best harmless and at worst irritate the skin/scar (emu oil, vitamin C).

I would use silicone sheeting (e.g. Cica Care, not very good for facial scars - sorry) or silicone gel like Strataderm or Dermatix.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful