Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Shea Butter Benefits

Shea butter is an excellent moisturizer you can find in many products. As the hot season is coming, I just wanted to tell you that depeding of the products, Shea butter as a natural SPF sunblock up to 6.

If you experience warm weather and you don't want to use a specific sunblock, you can use a Shea butter cream for example and still protected naturally.

Have you ever tried Shea butter products and took all the advantage of it?

**Brenda** Female

are you sure shea butter is a sunblock? i never heard of that.

Shea Butter does have natural sunscreen properties but not enough to go out without a further sunscreen on.

Yep shea butter has a low factor sunblock in it

**Carol Belanger** Female

Default Shea Butter Properties

Shea butter contains large amounts of Vitamin A and E and other beneficial vitamins such as D and F. As we all know Vitamin A rebuilds skin cells and Vitamin E is full of antioxidants that protect the skin against free radicals.

Shea butter is great but not for everyone. I find it far too greasy for me and many others. I don't believe it should be put on the face at all. As a body butter for dry skin it works fine. I prefer oils though as they go into the skin faster and don't just sit on top. There are many many oils that are great for anti-ageing which I have mentioned before.

Sheabutter is good to protect and rejuvenate the hair and skin. But it has a natural smell that is unpleasant. Sheabutter is also good for stretch mark during pregnancy. In fact I'm using Palmer's sheabutter lotion right now since I am still pregnant. And I must say it helps my skin a lot, for it restore elasticity to skin.

Shea butter will be great but it largely depends in the context that you are using it. Its great for strech marks and moisturizing (though highly greasy) and to some extent as a sunblock, but its not worth relying on it alone.

i don't know about this sheabutter and i came to know now only through this forum

**Brenda** Female

shea butter is very interesting reading. it is in many lotions and creams. some people like the shea butter all by itself. if you google it you will be amazed at shea butters history.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast