Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Banned
    **Wendy Gillan** Female

DOVE in my case leaves my skin more dry. I prefer natural moisturizers.

**Brenda J. Myers** Female

977 Vineyard Drive Independence, OH 44131

So here is a DIY easy hack for dry skin that works better than most of the beauty products for dry skin and it is totally natural. It will not only help you get rid of dry skin but it will also make your skin soft and glowing. You need freshly extracted lemon juice, rose water and glycerine( easily available at pharmacy). Mix equal amounts of glycerine and rose water. 60ml of rose water and glycerine can last up to 2 months. Now mix 1/3 amount of lemon juice of this whole mixture. Keep this mixture in a bottle and for long term use, keep it in refrigerator. You can use it overnight in place of your night cream. You can also apply it 2 to three times a day. In just few days you'll feel the amazing difference.

**James C. Picket** Male

hiii...
    these all tips sounds good.. And i like to add one more tip along with this, which i know... For dry skin you can also use Olive oil, it contains many antioxidants and healthy fatty acids which are good for your skin.It will soften and condition your skin.

This is how I have put a stop to my annoyingly dry & irritated skin
    Daily a multivitamin once a day (make sure it contains B vitamins)
    Drink plenty of water. I tend to look at the colour of my wee to see if i'm hydrated or not.
    Use purechimp super body cream
    Increased omega 3 in my diet. You could always use a supplement.
    Purchased a humidifier for my bedroom.

**Annie Adolph** Female

514 Loving Acres Road Springtown, TX 76082

Yes I agree with you #heman

Banned
    **Wendy Gillan** Female

Good DIY formula @Deery1979. Thank you for sharing the info.

**shailendra** Male

Best natural moisturizing agents for dry skin is coconut oil. Coconut oil is rich with vitamin E that will helps protecting your skin from lateral damages apart application form moisturizing and keeping it soft and nourished. Another natural mixture that act as an effective moisturizer for dry skin is really a mi blend of avocado and lime juice.

Easing your dry skin isn't just about what you put on it. It also depends on how you clean your skin, the air around you, and even your clothes.
    Try these tips to soothe your dry skin.
    1. Warm Yes, Hot No.
    A steamy shower feels good, but that hot water is not a good idea for your dry skin.
    2. Cleanse Gently.
    Wash with a soapless cleanser when you shower.Gentle soaps that are free of fragrance are a great option. Products with deodorant or antibacterial additives can be harsh on skin.
    3.Cover Up.
    Sun damage is one of the main causes behind dry skin, wrinkles, and roughness. You can help prevent that damage by wearing a broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen year-round and dressing right.
    4. Follow the Rules of Moisturizing.
    The simplest moisturizing products can soothe dry skin Or you can use mineral oil, a favorite cream, or lotion.

To treat it properly, it's important to know what's causing dry skin. Our skin contains a natural layer of oils. Without these moisturizing oils, skin is prone to cracking, itching and flaking.

Treating dry summer skin starts with knowing how to retain the oils on your skin. Whether you have dry skin in a few spots or excessive scaling, relief from the effects of the warm summer air is within reach.

Always Keep skin hydrated: Up your regimen’s level of hydration with intensive masques, perfect for use one to two times a week. Boosters are a great fit, working best when layered underneath a moisturizer. Toners are a refreshing moisturizer prep, working to even out skin porosity. Tip: Refresh with a revitalizing toner spritz at your desk, in the car, at the gym, on the plane!

I don't actually have a dry skin but some of the areas on my face and body are very dry and I am sure the above listed tips are really going to help me with this. Thanks for sharing this.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast