Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

**Alice** Female

Default Best moisturizer for oily skin?

My skin is very oily and it's really a big challenge to find out the best moisturizer for oily skin. I would prefer a product that moisturize and care my skin without making it overly oily. Currently I am looking at AHAVA Matifying moisturizer; I found it at drugstore with a good discount available. Does anyone know about this product? If you have any other recommendations, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Default Best moisturizer only for skin

If your skin is oily then you should use liquid face wash this is the best for oily skin

**Brenda** Female

i would try a ph balanced cleanser and moisturizer. i am sorry i don't know the names of them but they are out there.

Hello friend
    I think "Garnier" is pretty much good brand for such creams and moisturizers ...you must try one of there moisturizer

I suggest you to use pond's peach face wash. it will give you a good result
    my brother is also face the same problem, he use this face wash then he applied tomato paste in his face and leave it for 20 mints after wash with cold water. you will get a better result in 1 month.

**clara kim** Female

you can use a gel based moisturizer for oily skin such as Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel!

**BRTCskincare** Female

For oily skin I would suggest using products that contain all natural and botanical ingredients. Most drugstore brand products contain a lot of synthetic ingredients that in the long-run are very harmful to your skin and do nothing but increase your skin's natural oil production. I would take a look at **** store website and check out some great products for oily skin such as the Jasmine Water BB cream. Good luck

**Jenny Arnol** Female

Look for water-based products that are noncomedogenic, or not likely to clog pores. Try an oil-free moisturizer or a serum to give your face the moisture it needs, without the extra shine.

Quote Originally Posted by ****skincare View Post
    For oily skin I would suggest using products that contain all natural and botanical ingredients. Most drugstore brand products contain a lot of synthetic ingredients that in the long-run are very harmful to your skin and do nothing but increase your skin's natural oil production.
    I'd have to agree with that. There are plenty of pure and safe skin care lines out there. Arbonne is one that I like, that has products specifically geared toward oily skin

**clara kim** Female

I also have extremely oily skin. I use Dermalogica skin care for the summers to control them. The clay cleanser works wonders!

I'm also the kind of girl who needs to have makeup on everyday. In the summer, I find it hard to keep my makeup on because it's so hot so I use witch hazel as a toner and milk of magnesia as a primer. Then I apply my regular foundation on.

I know it sounds weird but it works! If you google these up, many people use it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast