Thread: Fresh Red Lips

Default Fresh Red Lips

You can make your lips look reddish and beautiful by drinking sufficient water a day and using nourishing lip guard regularly making them look healthy and kissable

I've been using a cheap treatment for keeping my lips healthy, which is petroleum jelly. I've been using this for a long time now and this has kept my lips healthy pink and not dry.

my sister had face this problem she search in goegle and find one solution that i told to you. scrub lips with pudin leaf twice a day. Defiantly you get fresh and red lips.

**Teguh Yulianto** Male

if you will use lips, you can select some color as you want, so that look beautiful, like my girls friends

i have used everything from lip balm to crushed rose petal pack but nothing worked for me. pls suggest a remedy to make my lips look red ?

You can get red lips by follow some natural ways.. You should eat lots of fresh fruit.. And one more, before going to sleep, you apply some honey on your lips.. Apply lime juice and coconut / olive oil and massage into your lips.. After 15 minutes wash it off..

Yap I agree to that but if you are not that patient enough to wait for your lips to get red I wanna introduce to you the lip tattoo I assure you it can satisfy you because I have done this already and It was work effective. You just need to avoid cigarettes because if you are a smoker the lip tatoo will come back to its original look or it may even look darker.

If you want colour on your lips just use lipstick or a lip stain. Eating all the vegetable and fruit in the world will not make your lips red! Just keep it simple.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful