Default "Backne" that won't heal properly

Slowly but surely over the last four or five years, acne has slowly been creeping down from my shoulders all the way down my back. It doesn't break out very often (maybe once every 2 or 3 months that I actually get a few pimples), but even when it's not breaking out, the roughness and discoloration don't go away.

I suspect that if I could find a way to make my skin heal itself better, it would not break out at all, or more rarely. I have a history of scarring quite easily. The skin on my back is not oily to the touch, but breaks out more often if I touch it too much, get sweaty, or wear the same shirt twice without washing it.

I'm 23 now, and sick of my acne, which has not only been there since I was 12, but has gotten worse (that is, over more of my body) since I passed 18. I feel disgusting going out in a bikini in summer. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm somewhat limited in resources - food-based skin treatments or diet suggestions would be best.

**** Female

Try getting a gentle exfoliating scrubber. It's worked wonders for my husband

**Brenda** Female

make sure you rinse the shampoo from your back. sometimes that causes backne. there are some shower gels that have anti bacterial ingredients in them and you can use an exforiating scrubber with this gel. i had backne also. i also had it on my chest. i used a sulfer cream on it. that was many years ago. i wear my hair down and that is when i used to get breakouts. i have had long hair for most of my life. try washing your hair separately and then showering or batheing. wear cotton fabrics.

If you are desperate enough, I suggest you to try Methathione capsule for it is not only good to whiten your skin but also it can make your pimples and scars fade away. I recommend that to you because we have the same scenario and I'm planning to use such after giving birth. But if you still have doubt about the capsule or not familiar with it might as well do some research.

I would suggest you see a doctor if you have had this problem for some time. It sounds more than just acne and should be check out.

Quote Originally Posted by rishastar View Post
    Slowly but surely over the last four or five years, acne has slowly been creeping down from my shoulders all the way down my back. It doesn't break out very often (maybe once every 2 or 3 months that I actually get a few pimples), but even when it's not breaking out, the roughness and discoloration don't go away.

I suspect that if I could find a way to make my skin heal itself better, it would not break out at all, or more rarely. I have a history of scarring quite easily. The skin on my back is not oily to the touch, but breaks out more often if I touch it too much, get sweaty, or wear the same shirt twice without washing it.

I'm 23 now, and sick of my acne, which has not only been there since I was 12, but has gotten worse (that is, over more of my body) since I passed 18. I feel disgusting going out in a bikini in summer. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm somewhat limited in resources - food-based skin treatments or diet suggestions would be best.

Exercise and plenty of water helps. Stay away from greasy foods, sugar and chocolate, and sometimes stress also causes acne.

I agree with the person that also mentions your shampoo - Avoid letting it rinse down your back. If it does, take the time out to really wash your back afterwards.

Check the ingredient label to see if there may be any possible irritants such as sodium laurel sulfate. Many people aren't allergic, but for some it is a possible irritant. There are alternative natural shampoos for those that are allergic to it.

• Advertisers

Adsense

Name:Google Adsense
      Mood: Cheerful